Episode 1: The End

Papyrus: "GASTER! Gaster wake up!"

The Doc was sleeping before he heard his sons voice

Gaster: "Papyrus?! What's going on?"

Papyrus scream: "HE'S TRYING TO OPEN HIS EYES!"

Gaster was confused: "Who are you talking about?"

The Great Papyrus almost lost his voice: "SANS! I'M TALKING ABOUT SANS!!!"

After he heard this words Gaster took Papyrus hand and with the whole energy he had he teleport them to his laboratory in the Underground, using all his energy he could barely stand on his feet.

Papyrus ask: "Are you sure that was necessary?"

Gaster explain him: "Papyrus, as you know, your brother is one of the most powerful monster of ever and if there is a chance to make him fight this will help Chara and Asriel a lot. And plus, we want to talk with him again, don't we?"

Papyrus nods: "You're right. Let's check him."

The two skeletons went to the table and they almost did not let out a scream: Sans was trembling, he was alive.

Gaster was so happy that he almost started crying, but he was more focused on his son's condition, because he did not understand how he had survived.

Gaster: "Impossible, the Fallen Down state couldn't be inverted or cancelled. How did he...?"

Gaster couldn't even finish his sentence that Sans wake up and Papyrus hugs him, almost choking him.

Papyrus: "SANS! SANS YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"

Sans: "Don't worry bro... sniff.... everything it's fine"

The brothers were crying, but Gaster, crying too, interrupted them

Gaster "I'm sorry Sans, but that's only the beginning"

Gaster explain him everything happen after his death: his fight against Betty, Alphys, Undyne, and now Chara, who was with Asriel fighting against Betty.

Sans knew what's to do: "Ok, were are them?"

After the Doc told him he was going to leave and make she pay for what she did.

Papyrus & Gaster: "Sans!"

The skeleton turns him behind and both of them hug him for one last time, after a while they stopped hugging.

Papyrus & Gaster: "Good luck"

Sans thanks them and he teleport himself near the battle place.

Meanwhile Chara and Asriel were fighting against Betty's army of pinks blobs think, they may were weak, but they were fast and in great number.

Half of them were against Chara, which was making a massacre, being faster than them to attack with her knife; on the other side the remaining half was against Asriel, which was a little bit in disadvantage, even being much powerful than them; but after a while the entire blobs army was reduced only to three of them, being hid behind a rock.

Asriel: "That was the last of them, I think"

Chara: "I hope you're right: I'm tired of playing with this blobs thing, I only want to put MY KNIFE INTO BETTY'S SOUL!!!"

Asriel: "Calm down Chara! Safe this for when we'll be in front of h...."

While Asriel was talking, the three pink blobs remaining came out and tried to kill him.