Episode 10: Guns and Feelings PART 2

The smoke disappears, and Darko lay on the ground.

Rafe: "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!! That shot had so much determination to destroy any soul!"

Darko: "Eh...eh...You get...the wrong soul, buddy..."

Darko summon his halberd, bet when he looks it he notices that something happen: his halberd was grey.

Ronan realizes what happen: "He lose his trait! Trap him!"

Ten soldiers with blue weapons trapped Darko in a blue cage, immobilizing him.

After trying to break free, Darko stopped moving.

Rafe: "He's giving up? For being the Ultimate Soul, you fall really easy."

Ronan: "Let's end this once and for all: Kill him!"

A soldier took a knife and try to finish the professor, but Darko instantly destroy the cage and stab the soldier.

Rafe: "Damn it, we lose the chance."

Darko smiled: "You humans are always the same: you get the guard down to the very last moment."

The soldiers wanted to shoot him, but he took away his weapon...

Darko: "You can try all the times you want, you won't it me with bullets..."

The soldiers realized that he was right, so they throw way their weapons and run towards him with their swords.

Rafe: "Ronan follow me! I need help to start it."

Ronan: "Ok."

The professor stabs a soldier, then he jumps to another one and cut him in half, a soldier tries to kill him but he cut his head and throw it to another one, while he blocked the head, Darko stabs him.

After a few seconds the remain two soldiers try to run away, Darko throw his halberd stabbing one of them, then he throws the weapon again, making the second one fall on the ground, then he finishes him of.

Darko: "Well that was easy, now...where are those two?"

A missile hit Darko, destroying his left arm.

Darko: "How dare you!"

Rafe was controlling a Mecha, Darko tries to run to him, but Ronan throws him hundreds of yellow bullets (I know he actually throw little balls in Glitchtale but in this way it sounds more cool Lol) damaging him, then Rafe tries to smash him with the Mecha.

Rafe: "Give up, with only one arm you can't harm us."

Rafe pushed harder Darko on the ground, but then he throws away the Mecha with his right arm.

Darko: "Wanna bet I can?!"

Ronan throws him again his bullets, but Darko dodges them and run to Rafe.

Rafe shoots him another missile, but Darko jump and dodge it, then with his halberd, cut in half the Mecha.

Rafe jump away from the Mecha, then Ronan comes near him.

Darko: "You're pretty strong, for being humans, but you're nothing in front of me, even without my left arm!"

Ronan tries to attack him, but Darko run to him and cut his right leg, then he lay on the ground near Rafe.

Darko: "You were near to kill me, I have to admit that you fought good!"

Rafe laugh: "Ahahah, with only an arm, you can't win: the others will kill you!"

Darko's soul shine again, and his left arm regenerate completely, shocking Rafe and Ronan.

Darko: "Sorry, were you saying?"

Darko kill Ronan and Rafe, then he looked his soul.

Darko: "Damn these two, I need time to recover my trait."
The professor change his look to the city.

Darko smiled: "Oh well......looks like I can kill someone in the meantime..."

The professor walks towards the city, with the closets of Ronan and Rafe behind him.

TO BE CONTINUED....