Episode 9: The First of the Last PART 1

Jessica, Undyne, Ronan and Alphys were walking in the forest, alongside with an entire legion of human soldiers.

Alphys: "Ronan, mind if I ask you why did you bring so many soldiers? I though you and Undyne would be enough to take care of this?"

Ronan: "We notice with the radar that there are four floor under his house."

Alphys: "Four floors!? It's almost deep as the barrier!"

Ronan: "That's why I brought all the men I could take; we need to take care of all the room when we'll be down there."

They keep walking for half an hour, until Undyne started to talk with Jessica.

Undyne: "Jessica? Are you alright?"

Jessica: "Yeah...sorry I'm just a little bit nervous..."

Undyne: "I know, this is a thing that none of us have ever deal with...... and that we can't know what is waiting for us right there, but we need to stay strong."

Jessica: "Yes, don't worry I'm fine..."

Undyne: ".........did you and Gaster have finally decided to..."

Jessica: "Yes, we put an end and we move forward about what we did in the past."

Undyne: "I'm happy to hear this, who knows maybe when this end, you two will become great friends."

Jessica blushed, thinking about the kiss she gave to Gaster before leave, then she smiles to Undyne: "eheh who knows..."

Soldier: "Miss Jessica, we arrived to destination."

Jessica and the others looked between the trees, and a big house made of trees appeared in their eyes.

The soldiers broke into the house, and after a few minutes.

Soldier: "Clear, you can come in."

The house wasn't that big as seems from outside, but there was one thing that everyone noticed: an elevator in the mid of the house.

Alphys: "Where do you think this will bring us?"

Ronan: "I suppose down there."

Undyne looked outside the house: in the garden there was an immense whole covered by glass, like an enormous astronomical observatory.

Jessica: "Well that explain the four floors under this house, I bet his lab is down there."

Ronan: "Ok! Ten of you are going to remain out there, the others, with us, and I want at least five of you for each floor!"

Soldiers: "Roger!"

Undyne: "Ronan......you're staying out there."

Ronan: "What?! But..."

Jessica: "Ronan......I agree with Undyne......no..."

Jessica: "Actually it's better for you if you return to the base..."

Ronan: "Jessica!"

Jessica: "Ronan! That's an order from your superior!"

Ronan: "Uffffff......fine..."

Ronan started to return to the city, alongside with two soldiers.

Undyne: "Don't worry Ronan......it's for your own good..."

Ronan smiled: "If you say so......good luck everyone..."

Jessica and three soldiers went into the elevator.

Jessica: "Me and these three will take care of the first floor, the other one will take the second and the third..."

Jessica: "Alphys, the last floor is the giant lab that comes out from the garden, even if is deep more than the Nullifier Room, the light comes in and you'll be able to see everything......Undyne, you may come with her..." (She refers to the room where Gaster and Betty fought in Glitchtale Ep 3 "Do or Die")

Undyne: "Ok!"

The elevator went down, and after a few seconds it returns to the surface, the other group of soldiers went in, and after a while even them were ready.

Undyne: "Are you ready Alphys?"

Alphys: "Yes...let's get going..."

Undyne and Alphys went to the last floor, it was just like the Nullifier Room, but with some table all around the room.

However, there was another glass under their feet, but they couldn't see exactly what there was under there, but it looked like a giant machine.

Suddenly they feel something big into that thing...

Alphys: "Undyne......can you feel it...?"

Undyne: "Yes...... the souls"

Undyne: "All the souls he took from us before he reset the timeline, or whatever he did..."

Alphys: "Why are they here?"

Undyne: "I guess we're going to find it out..."