Episode 7: The Payback PART 1

Frisk, Sans, Papyrus, Chara and Asriel were at the valley, but no sign of Betty or Kumu.

Soon they split up and started to look around there, more the forest.

Sans: "Pap....... Did you find anything?"

The two brothers met after a while.

Papyrus: "No...... unfortunately"

Sans: "There are still a few place around there where we have to check......keep moving"

Papyrus and Sans went away again.

On the other side of the forest.......

Chara: "Did you find her Asriel?"

Chara and his best friend met too.

Asriel: "No sign of her."

Chara: "Keep searching...... That kind of energy couldn't be of anyone else...."

Asriel: "Well...... except......Him...."

Chara: "That would be even better......we'll make him pay for humiliating us!"

As for the two brothers, they split up again.

Frisk were the only one alone, but this didn't stop him to be determined.

After a few hours, everyone met in an open space of the forest, and no one had find anything or anyone.

No one except Papyrus, who was still walking towards the other, but......

Darko: "Papyrus!! Here!!"

Papyrus heard the young professor voice, then he looked towards the voice.

Darko: "I think I found her! Quick!"

Papyrus run in the direction of the voice and he found him.

Papyrus: "Professor? What are you doing here?"
Darko: "Gaster informed me about the capted energy so I follow it there and I started to look around"

Darko: "I'm pretty sure she is in that open space a couple of metres ahead"

Papyrus: "How are you sure?"
Darko: "I saw her sit there, but I didn't talked to her because she doesn't know me, so I tried to found one of you much faster possible"

Papyrus: "Good work professor!"

Darko: "Don't worry..."

Darko: "I'm glad to help....."
Papyrus: "I know you've done enough, but if you don't mind, could you please call the other while I'll talk to her about everything happen?"

Darko: "Suuuuuuure no problem Pap!"

Papyrus: "Thank you so much!"

Papyrus: "I'm going ok?"

Darko: "Ok...... don't let your guard down Papyrus! We don't know what is she really!"

Papyrus: "Don't worry! I know!

Papyrus went towards the so called open space, while the professor disappeared into the shadows of the three, with an evil grin.

Papyrus searched in that zone for a while, but no sign of Betty, actually, no sign of an open space: there wasn't even a ray of sunshine into that zone of the forest.

Papyrus: "Uh......Nothing......"

Papyrus: "Maybe he just imagined to see her, after all, he doesn't know her aspect"

Papyrus: "Guess I'll come back to the oth......"

The great skeleton couldn't finish his sentence that someone kick him to the ground, making him bleed from the head.