Episode 4: The Betrayal PART 1

Meanwhile in a forest outside the city......

Betty was sleeping under a big tree, with Kumu in her hand.

Betty was dreaming, and being a part of her soul Kumu was with her into her ordinary dream: a magical room with thousands of doors where could be a lot of amazing thing; but this time was different: the room was all black and the were no door.

Betty(dream): "Where am I? This is not my dream.... maybe it's a nightmare?"

She turned around a couple of time, trying to find an exit, she THOUGHT about an exit, but nothing happens: that wasn't a dream.

Then....... A door appeared...... with the word EXIT wrote in green above her.

Betty went toward the door, but when she was really near to her, the door became creepy and it open.

Betty tried to run away, but a strange essence took her from the chest, Kumu tried to help her......but the result was that he was take alongside with Betty into that creepy door.

Betty was in a strange room, there was a monitor connected to hundreds of camera: the AMD building, strangely she doesn't remember that place.

Betty(dream): "What's this place? Why I'm here?"

Betty looked the monitor and she looked what the camera were recorded, but one of them caught her attention.

Betty looked the record and she saw herself with a bleeding Toriel and Asgore.

Betty(dream): "Who are them? Why I'm with them? I don't remember even I met those two!"

In the record Asgore tried to stab Betty with his Trident, but it even leaved a scratch.

Betty started to become scared of what was happening: "Why that guy tried to kill me? Is he protecting the bleeding woman behind him? But I would never hur......"

In the record Betty laughed sadistically and then she stabs Asgore with his pink arms, after that Toriel started to crying, but Betty cut her neck.

Betty (dream) was officially scared: "What the? NO NO.........THAT THINK IT'S NOT ME!!! THAT......."

Betty heard a noise behind her and when she looked back, she saw Sans, weaked by the nullifier gun, and Asriel with pink eyes.

When she turns left, Betty saw another herself, probably the one who killed Asgore and Toriel afterwards, with a pink spear.

Betty(dream) scream: "WHOEVER YOU ARE!!! PLEASE DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT!!!!"

No one could've heard she, she was only a spectator, she couldn't even move or interfere.

The other Betty laugh and then she throws the spear, Sans eyes became blue and he put himself between the spear and Asriel; and after a while he became dust.

Betty nearly started to cry, but the other Betty looked her in the eyes, smiling; after a few seconds Betty was obligate to see thing that she would never saw: Gaster's stab; Betty's leaving Undyne hit Alphys' soul, then her fight with Frisk, and all those kids' deaths.........

Betty woke up, scared: "AHHHHHHHH"

Kumu jumped out of her hand and quickly went near her cheek to comfort her.

Betty: "Thanks Kumu"

Betty stood up and she tried to figure out what happened to her and why she dreamed those things.

Betty asked Kumu: "Do you remember anything?"

Kumu shook his head: they couldn't remember anything!

Betty though: "Maybe a little walk in the forest will clear our ideas, don't you think Kumu?"

Kumu nodded, after that he transformed into a flower and put himself on Betty's hair, then she started to walk.

But on the top of the big tree where she was sleeping, the dark purple guy was spying her; when she saw that she was moving, he teleported: he wanted to follow her.

Betty and Kumu walk for a while, but they still could remember nothing, and after a few hours they started to get bored.

Then they played hide and seek for a while, 5 or 6 rounds each othet, until......

It was Betty's turn to count, and Akumu started to float around, trying to find a place where to hide.

After have passed a few trees Akumu found a big valley, he looked it for a while and when he realized where he was he stood petrified.

Betty: "Ha-Ha.........Found you Kumu.... Now it's your......Kumu?"

Betty found his friend and she noticed that he was petrified for something.

Betty: "What's up Kumu? What's wrong? Did you remember something?"

Kumu nodded, still shocked.

Betty looked that Valley three or four time and then she had a flashback (I don't know how to call a memory of a previous deleted timeline so I'll just call it flashback)

(Flashback)

She remembers a boy with a red shield and a red sword who was fighting against a Betty with black eye, the guy looked exactly like the one who fought with her in her nightmare.

Betty then had another vision: the guy with red sword was bleeding and he was shocked, looking towards the other Betty which was stabbing a goat boy, this one similar to the one in the nightmare with the skeleton; then Kumu eat his soul and he disappear.

(End of Flashbacks)

Betty strangely remember a name: "Frisk"

Betty remember that guy as Frisk, but she didn't remember to meet him or something.

Her heart started to beat but before she could even say something......

???: "Started to remember something......."

Someone was speaking behind her.

???: "Bete Noire?"