Late night Youtube

Jungwon was laying on bed, unable to sleep even though he was exhausted.
Being a kpop idol was all good and fun, but it was also extremely hard. He had spent the whole day training and couldn't feel his legs anymore.

Good thing I'm laying down!

Jungwon checked the schedule for the week, which was busy. He wanted to find some time to visit his grandmother during the weekend. He needed to announce the latest good news.

I'll talk to the manager tomorrow.

He took his earphones and started watching the video in his watch list. Between two compilations of txt being iconic, he saw something pop in his suggestions.

« Jaywon moments you might have missed »

What's that again?

He clicked on it, abandoning Beomgyu teasing the other members.

The new video started, showing several interactions he and Jay had, with zooms and captions. The suggested videos followed quite fast, and between them « being soft to each other » or « being obvious », Jungwon had a lot of content choice.

Wow. So Engene is really into Jaywon. Looks like they spend a lot of time checking every detail of our videos to make theirs.
Can't unsee the commitment.

Jungwon heard the bedroom door opening and saw his roommate come in. They had switched rooms just one week ago, and he was quite happy with the results.
Jungwon continued watching the videos, realizing how much he and Jay were close.

Is there any video in which we don't show any suspicious contact?

The next scene was from a live in which Jay was sitting between Niki and Jungwon. At some point, Niki touched Jungwon and Jay quickly handled the maknae to be the only one touching the leader.
Jungwon laughed out lout, without even noticing it. He had no idea this had happened between Niki and Jay.
His roommate came closer and leaned it to see what was so funny.

« What are you watching? » he asked.
« Just Jay being protective of Jungwon » answered the boy, smiling.

His roommate laid down next to him and took one of the earphones to watch the video with Jungwon.

« It's cute » he finally said.
« What? » asked Jungwon.
« How they hope Jaywon is true » he replied.
« They don't even know » said Jungwon, kissing his roommate's lips.

« Wanna watch some more? » asked Jay.

Jungwon clicked on « Jay being jealous of Jungwon ».

« Hey, I'm never jealous » replied Jay laughing with his boyfriend.