Hot Like Summer

***Warning for Adult Content***

Jay had to clench his jaws. Once again.

What's with him today?

It had all begun in the morning. Jay had trouble waking up, which wasn't surprising. After Sunoo and Sunghoon unsuccessfully tried to wake him up, Jungwon had entered the room. He had waited for the two others to leave him alone with Jay, before leaning in and whispering a gentle "Wake up sweetie" in Sleeping Beauty's ear.

Seeing that Jay didn't react to this, he had decided to try something else.

Jungwon quickly looked back at the door, making sure that there wasn't anyone in the hallway. He leaned in and kissed Jay's lips, successfully waking him up this time.
Jay kissed him back, and when it started getting more intense, Jungwon quickly bit his boyfriend's lower lip, and ended the kiss. He headed out of the room, leaving a teased and frustrated Jay behind.

The latter stood up and had to wait a while before going out of the room, for anatomical reasons. He entered the kitchen and greeted the other members, who already were eating breakfast.

Jungwon met his gaze and and smiled at him. Jay shook his head, not believing what Jungwon had done to wake him up.

They had started secretly dating each other weeks ago, but these days, Jungwon had been less and less careful. As if everyday he wanted to push the limit a bit more.

He likes danger.

Jay on the other hand wanted to be more cautious. He felt like he should be making more mature and responsible decisions, as he was the oldest. However, he blindly fell right into Jungwon's traps every time.

"Jay?" asked Sunghoon. "Are you even listening?"
"Oh sorry" replied the latter, brought back to reality. "What did you say?"
"You should eat breakfast now, we don't have much time before leaving the dorm" repeated Sunghoon.

Jay nodded and sat down to eat. The other members were busy talking about the upcoming show. Jay almost choked on his food when he locked eyes with Jungwon and saw the latter biting his lip. Even though he had waited to do that when no one was looking at him, Jay's brain sent a danger alert in his whole body.

Not only did it remind him of their kiss a few moments earlier, but Jungwon had also slightly tilted his head, which he knew drove Jay crazy every time.

Jay had to push his chair closer to the table.

~

They were getting ready for the live show. Several staff kept running around, some with their outfits, others with make up and hair products.

"Let's get changed Jay hyung" said Jungwon, grabbing the latter's arm.

They headed for the cabins, and Jungwon followed Jay into the last one.

"What do you think of today's outfits?" asked Jungwon while taking his shirt off.
"They're really cool, I like the sportswear vibe" replied Jay, as he cautiously put the outfits on the chair.

Jungwon, who was behind him, watched Jay bend over to do that. He waited for him to straighten his back to place his hands on Jay's hips from the back.

Jungwon felt Jay shiver. As he got closer to him, he let his hands slowly slide on Jay's lower stomach.
"I really want you" whispered Jungwon in Jay's ear.

Jay clenched his jaws. They had to change now, the staff was waiting for them.

"Won, we can't" whispered Jay back, holding his breath.
"I know, I know" replied Jungwon, taking his hands off.

When Jay thought Jungwon was going to step back, he felt his mouth getting dry. Jungwon had licked his ear before moving away.

Jay had to clench his jaws. Once again.

What's with him today?

Jay turned back and looked at his boyfriend, who acted as none of this had just happened. Jungwon simply changed his clothes and left the cabin, smiling at Jay before disappearing.

Jay stayed in the cabin five more minutes to calm down.

When he felt ready, he got out and looked for the staff that would do his make up.

~

The members were about to go on stage, and they cheered themselves to release their stress. They were going to perform Tamed-Dashed.

Jay liked this choreography. Not only did it have a cool prop, but he also had shared dance moves with Jungwon.

During the performance, Jay and Jungwon had to hold hands twice, and both times, Jay felt the tension between them through the contact. It felt different from practice, but he couldn't stop to think about it during the performance.

They finished the song and this time, Jungwon was the ending fairy. He looked at the camera, made a circle with his fingers and transformed it into a heart while smiling.

When Jay saw it, his lips automatically began to smile and he had to force himself to stop it.

Why is he always so adorable?

~

They were heading back to the backstage room. Jungwon directly headed for the bathroom, and Jay noticed it.

He looked around, trying to determine if someone had seen it too, but the members were busy talking about their performance. It was the opportunity Jay was looking for. Without giving it more thought, he followed Jungwon into the bathroom.

He found his boyfriend washing his hands. Jungwon looked up and saw Jay's reflection in the mirror.

"We did well" he said, smiling.
"We sure did" replied Jay, coming closer. "It's weird though."
"What is?" asked Jungwon, turning himself to face Jay.
"The fact that you thought you could hit me with this ending fairy without facing the consequences" replied Jay with a low and serious voice, grabbing Jungwon by the waist and pulling him against his body.
"What are you going to do about it?" asked Jungwon, his face close to Jay's.
"Watch and learn" said Jay.
He slightly bent his knees and placed his hands on Jungwon's thighs. The latter knew what this meant and jumped. Jay adjusted his arms to carry Jungwon and opened a cabin door.

He closed the door behind them and put Jungwon's back against it. Jungwon passed his hands on Jay's neck and kissed him passionately.

Jay lost track of time. After the wake up kiss in the morning, the lip biting, the constant teasing and the tension between them, he didn't care about anything else anymore.
He didn't care they were in a public place.
He didn't care that anyone could walk into the bathroom at any moment.
He just wanted Jungwon, and he wanted him now.

It didn't take much time before their pants being removed. Jay was still carrying Jungwon, which allowed him to give the rhythm he wanted to their intimate dance, and he decided to just go for it. Jungwon closed his eyes and kissed Jay, entirely giving himself to him.
After a few seconds only, Jay had to stop their kiss and place one hand on Jungwon's mouth, because the latter was moaning too loudly.

They were almost there when they heard the bathroom door open. The couple instantly froze.

"Jay, are you in here?" asked Heeseung's voice.

Jay looked at Jungwon, and slowly began his back and forth movement again. Jungwon frowned and bit his lips not to moan. After the beginning's excitement, this sudden change of rhythm was exhilarating.

"Yeah I'm almost done" replied Jay, looking into Jungwon's eyes.
"Okay" said Heeseung, not even aware of what was going on.

The second they heard the door shutting back, Jay accelerated. As he went faster, he felt Jungwon sighting from pleasure.

This time, no one interrupted the best part.