Choice

But... you can choose to stop it

Jay woke up this that sentence, still echoing in his mind, even after a whole night of sleep. The idol didn't even remember when or how he fell asleep, he just knew his brain ended up shutting up from exhaustion yesterday night.

Yesterday night...

Jay looked to his right, only to discover what he had feared was true. Jungwon was asleep in his bed, curled up in his blanket, but he didn't look peaceful at all. In fact, he was frowning, which broke Jay's heart.
Enhypen's leader wasn't having a much better night than he himself had had.

It wasn't surprising though. Yesterday had been a lot to process. Between intensive all day long training for their upcoming come back show, fatigue and... well it hadn't been a good day, let's leave it at that.

Jay didn't know what to do. He didn't know where he and Jungwon were anymore. Did the fight they had had yesterday mean that they were over?

Jay didn't really want to know the answer. At least, Jungwon was still asleep. As long as that would remain, Jay wasn't in too much trouble. A sigh painfully left his lips. Would they be okay?

As if Jungwon had heard Jay's mental question, he started moving around. And slightly growling, but Jay decided to keep that little piece of cuteness for him.

"Jay?" asked Jungwon in the most adorable half asleep morning voice.
"Hey Wonie" greeted Jay softly.
"When did I fall asleep?" asked the leader, stretching his dormant arm.
"I asked myself the same thing as I woke up" said Jay, chuckling.
"Thank you for letting me sleep here" added Jungwon, looking around. "Jake apparently didn't sleep in his bed."

Jay looked at his roommate's bed, still neatly made.

"Yeah, I think he slept in Heeseung's room. He's been doing that a lot lately" explained Jay.

And also he might have heard us and didn't want to interrupt our fight, but that's just a guess.

"So.." started Jungwon, with a voice that Jay knew too well. "About last night..."
"Let me stop you right there" said Jay. "You made your point very clear."

Jungwon seemed surprised at that answer.

"I know what I have to do" said Jay. "Don't worry about it anymore."
"But-" tried Jungwon.
"You're right, I shouldn't have hit on you... We work and live together, it was clearly a bad idea" continued Jay, not even noticing he had cut Jay. "I get why you got angry. You didn't want to, I insisted. I shouldn't have. I am sorry."

Words left Jay's mouth automatically. He wasn't thinking about what they meant, he just said them because he needed to.

"You are right, I can choose to stop it" said Jay, looking into Jungwon's eyes.
"Are you sure?" asked Jungwon, maintaining eye contact.

Jay got lost for a second. Or a minute? Who could tell? And did it matter?
No. It didn't. What mattered was that Jungwon had the most beautiful eyes Jay had ever seen. Dark, big, genuine eyes, that Jay could stare at for eternity.

Am I sure?
Well, I can choose not to hit on him.
I can choose not to look at him whenever I get a chance.
I can choose not to look for his smile whenever I'm sad.

So.. yeah? I am sure.

"Yes" he finally replied.
"Oh" whispered Jungwon, looking down.

Jay frowned.

What is this reaction? Is he ... disappointed?

"What is that oh?" asked Jay, not wanting to stay confused.
"Hum.. I don't know, I think I am a bit confused" said Jungwon. "Having the door completely shut on us is overwhelming."
"Wait" said Jay. "Yesterday we fought because you wanted me to stop pursuing you, and now you're saying that?"

Jungwon looked at him, he was thinking that, but now that Jay had said it out loud, it did sound bad.

"How could you Jungwon?" asked Jay, getting angry.

He didn't want to, but the fight they had had yesterday was still extremely fresh on his mind and this last piece of information was over the line.
Why would Jungwon fight me and the very next day make a one hundred eighty turn.

"I can't believe it" he added. "Why would you break my heart yesterday, to tell me you don't want our door completely shut?"

Jungwon watched helplessly. He knew he needed to do something. Now. Jay was just getting angrier and angrier at the situation, and Jungwon was tired of fighting.
He didn't want to fight Jay anymore.
He didn't want to fight himself anymore.

So the leader of Enhypen rapidly jumped on his feet, walked towards Jay, and without any notice, crushed his lips on Jay's.

The latter froze in shock, but only for a second. All the tension, the anger, the despair boiling in him had made him extremely sensitive.
Jungwon's lips on his wasn't just a kiss. It was a fire, and Jay wanted, no, Jay needed to spill oil on it.
He needed Jungwon right now.

His hands moved automatically, firmly grabbing Jungwon's waist. The leader wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere soon. That didn't seem to bother the latter, whose hands were already making sure Jay's face would stay as close as humanly possible.
In fact, Jungwon couldn't think anymore. He had to quench his thirst. He had to drink Jay's lips, and succumb to his taste.

However this wasn't enough. Holding Jungwon like that wasn't enough. Jay wanted to feel his body on Jungwon's. Thankfully, his own bed was right there, sending a clear invitation.

Jay deepened their kiss, feeling that Jungwon was sucking on him as if his life depended on it. So that was the perfect moment to slightly bite the latter's lip before pulling away out of nowhere.

That little trick worked better than expected. It left Jungwon in shock, craving for more. They had just started and the leader clearly wasn't ready to let Jay stop kissing him.

Jay pushed Jungwon on top of his bed, not gently, but not aggressively either. Just in a way that clearly stated that Jungwon was his in this instant. Jungwon let himself go, completely trusting Jay. As his back fell on the bed, his head went back, exposing his porcelain neck to Jay.

The latter did not fail to notice the exquisite sight. Next thing he knew, he was diving into Jungwon, enjoying their skin touching, feeling his weight towering Jungwon's body.
Jungwon's neck was sweet and kinda salty and the same time, a wonderful taste that got Jay freaking addicted. Jungwon's soft moans also helped driving Jay insane.
They were proof that Jungwon wanted him as much as he wanted Jungwon.

So why fight it?

After all, they had just made their choice not to.