The Note pt3

Hanbin got up. He hated that feeling when one had just laid down on one's bed, just to remember one hadn't gone to the toilet one last time before sleeping.

With a sigh, he left his bedroom silently. His muscles were sore from the week of training and he knew he needed to rest.
Tomorrow, the bts challenge would take place.

The trainee had almost reached the toilet when he heard noise behind him.
In fact, the door from one of the practice rooms had just been opened.

"Hanbin?" asked a voice.
"Oh, Jay" replied the latter, smiling at him. "What are you doing, still up?"
"Training" mumbled Jay.
"Come on, we trained enough, you should rest" said Hanbin.

Jay sighed.

"You're right. I'll wash up and go to sleep" said Jay, nodding.

Hanbin smiled once more. Jay truly was dedicated.
He saw his teammate head for his room, and he walked what was left between him and the toilet.
His business done, Hanbin hurried for his bed. He wanted to sleep.

~

Jay heard the bedroom door closing and walked to the bathroom. He wanted to be alone to write a new entry to his secret diary.
He was extremely stressed about the upcoming test and he needed to relieve some of this anguish by writing.
And now was the best time. No one was around. Most trainees were asleep, or at least in bed.

Jay sneaked into the last cabin, as usual. His new piece of paper and his pen were ready. He started writing when something caught his eye.

The rest of his diary wasn't exactly as he had left it.
A frown appeared on his face as the trainee got down to take the roll of papers. 

Did someone find i-

What?

Amongst his little pieces of paper was hidden another one. One he hadn't wrote.

He took and unfolded it delicately. The handwriting was somewhat familiar.

Hey
Didn't mean to snoop on you, sorry I kinda did.
I hope you feel better even after your teammate's fight..
I don't know if it helps, but if you need someone to secretly talk to, I'm here to listen- or read-
Fighting for the challenge tomorrow!

Jay read it at least five times.
His secret had been discovered.

On the other hand, he didn't feel bad. On the contrary, that person had been very sweet, if you forget about the snooping.

Jay didn't know how to feel about it. He kinda liked the idea to have a secret friend he could open up to. On the other hand, he was worried this was a scheme of the producers and that this would be revealed to the public.

They can't spy on us in the toilet anyway.
Why would the production worry about that too?

Jay was lost.

After a few minutes of useless debate in his mind, he decided to take a leap of faith and trust this secret correspondent.

He took a deep breath, wrote his note, rolled it up and hid it.

~

Jungwon woke up in a good mood. He couldn't wait to show the other two teams what his own team was capable of. He also felt excited about the note in the bathroom.

Had Jay found his?
Would Jay want to talk to him? Open up to him?

A smile spread on his lips even though he didn't want to. He didn't want his hopes up.