Safe

Jungwon was in shock.

He couldn't even understand why nor how this was happening.

The only thing going on in his head was that one word "disband".

The rest of the manager's discourse had been muted by his brain. He didn't understand the words, he just saw his jaw go up and down. Jungwon stood there, spectator of the other members reacting, crying and shouting. He didn't even realize he stoop up and followed them out of the building.

Next thing he knew, they where in a car, heading for their dorm. They had been asked to pack their belongings and go away now.

Jungwon wanted to scream, or at least talk, but his throat was blocked. He had difficulty breathing and felt tears filling his eyes. He didn't recognize the view from the window car, but he couldn't care less.

He entered the dorm, feeling more and more alone. He really believed he did a good job as Enhypen's leader, but apparently it wasn't true. He had given his best, but now it was all over, because of him.

Jungwon entered his room, and started packing, but he couldn't find any of his things. His closet, his drawers and bathroom items were gone.

He tried looking for them, running around the empty dorm. He entered the living room and realized something was wrong. Even the furniture had disappeared.

Jungwon took a deep breath and finally felt capable of speaking again.

"Guys, where are you?" he asked, checking their rooms.

They were all empty.

Jungwon was alone.

This time, he didn't fight the tears. He let them roll down his cheeks, and fall on the floor with a pathetic "ploc".

.

Jungwon felt an arm on his waist, bringing him back to reality.

He opened his eyes and saw Jay facing him.
"Why are you crying Won?" he whispered, concerned.
"Had a nightmare" whispered Jungwon back, as Jay hug him tighter.
"It's over now" said Jay, kissing Jungwon's forehead. "I'm here, you're safe."