Wifi

Another requested story! I hope you will all like it

.

"Oh c'mon!!" shouted Niki through the whole dorm.

Sunno looked at Jungwon instantly, as the members always did when there was something wrong.

"What did he do this time?" mumbled Jungwon, getting up.

Actually, it was kind of a good moment to be interrupted for the leader. Sunoo had the upper hand on their game and Jungwon didn't want to loose to him this afternoon.

The leader got up and heard Sunoo following him, which was predictable.

They followed Niki's voice until the living room, where they found Niki on his phone. He looked pretty pissed. He had frowned eyebrows, angry expression and pouting lips, the ultimate holy trinity of being pissed.

"Niki?" asked Jungwon gently.

The youngest member didn't answer. He kept his eyes fixed on the screen of his phone.

"What happened?" asked Sunoo.
"Nothing" said Niki, hiding his phone away.

Sunoo and Jungwon shared a short eye contact. This was weird.

"It's this damned wifi again" finally spit Niki angrily.
"It's not a big deal, it'll be back in a few seconds" said Jungwon, not understanding how this could be this upsetting.
"Where you playing an online game?" asked Sunoo.

Oh right, gaming! I forgot about that.
Sunoo does know Niki well.

"Of course I was" replied Niki, crossing his arms. "This close to succeed this hardcore level I've been working on all day."

Sunoo nodded, he understood the frustration.

"What game was it?" asked Sunoo, trying to change Niki's mind from angry boy to video game professor.

However, Niki didn't reply. He blushed instead.

"Don't want to say it" he mumbled.
"Oh come on, it's us, you can say it" said Sunoo.
"True" added Jungwon.

"Yeah... not gonna happen" replied Niki.
"Do you want your help or not?" asked Sunoo, crossing his arms.
"It's not like you have the ability to restore the wifi with your mind. I have to wait for it to come back" said Niki.

At this moment, the Ice Prince himself decided to honor the younger members of Enhypen with his presence.

"What's up?" asked the newcomer, apparently not sensing the tension filling the living room.

"The wifi is down, Niki lost his game, he's upset, we want to help, he doesn't want to tell us what he was playing" answered Sunoo without catching his breath.
"Oh" commented Sunoo. "What if you took Jay's phone and use it as a hotspot? He has unlimited internet, and it is fast."
"How do you know?" asked Jungwon.

"Do you sense a little jealousy?" whispered Sunoo to Niki.

"When we where camping that one time, he let me use his phone as hotspot so that I could watch the ice skating competition" replied Sunghoon, lifting his shoulders.

"Won't he mind if we took his phone?" asked Sunoo.
"Well, he's probably asleep right now, so he doesn't need it" replied Sunghoon.
"How come you can be so smart?" asked Sunoo, his teasing side smile on.

Jungwon decided to leave the room before they started bickering.

"I'll be back" he simply announced.

~

Sunghoon was right, Jay was indeed asleep. His phone was on his nightstand, easily accessible.

"Jay, I'm borrowing your phone, okay?" asked Jungwon, feeling a little guilty.

Jay growled a little in his sleep, which Jungwon decided to interpret as an authorization.

He quickly grabbed the phone and left the room discreetly.

~

"Got it!" announced Jungwon proudly once he was back in the living room.
"Awesome" commented Niki, a big smile on his face.

"So will you tell us what game you want so desperately to play now?" asked Sunoo.
"Still not" replied Niki.
"I guess you don't need this then?" asked Jungwon, shaking Jay's phone near Niki's face.

Niki made an annoyed face before sighing.

"Alright, alright" he said. "I was playing Rhythm Hive."
"What's that?" asked Jungwon.

Sunoo rolled his eyes hard.

"Our leader doesn't remember our own rhythm game, awesome" commented Sunoo.
"Oh riiiiight" instantly replied Jungwon. "Well, to be fair, I played that once months ago."
"I thought we all did" continued Sunghoon.

"The game is cool okay?" replied Niki, even though he looked a little embarrassed.
"Did you choose to play BTS or TXT?" asked Sunoo, needing more information.
"Neither" whispered Niki, blushing.

Sunoo opened his eyes widely while Niki reached for Jungwon's. The leader saw how the maknae needed to be saved right now, so he decided to act upon it.

"So this hotspot now" he said, unlocking Jay's phone easily.
"You know his password?" asked Sunoo, opening his eyes widely.
"It's our debut date" explained Jungwon, smiling softly at how cute Jay was.
"A-do-ra-ble" commented Sunoo.

"You just slide down from the top of the screen and activate the hotspot" guided Sunghoon.

Niki was looking at his wifi options as well.

"I see it! AngryBird02, that's him" said Niki, clicking on the name.

However his smile turned into a frown.

"There's a password" said Niki.

The three younger members turned to Sunghoon. 

"I don't know the password" he confessed. "Jay entered it on my phone when we were camping."

"Damn it" whispered Niki. "So close."
"Let's try some, then" said Sunoo.

And they did. Jay's birthday, their debut date, the word fashion and some others.

"What if we put Jungwon's birthday?" asked Sunoo, laughing.
"Yeah sure" replied the latter, already annoyed.

Niki typed quickly.

020904

They all heard a little positive tone coming out of Niki's phone.

"Wait, what?" asked Sunghoon.
"Did you put..." started Sunoo.
"Jungwon's birthday" finished Niki.

Jungwon was too stunned to speak.

Jay had chosen his birthday as a password. He heard Sunghoon and Sunoo chuckling in the background, but right now he had other things going on in his mind.

"I knew it" whispered Sunoo, smiling proudly.
"Come on, we all knew it" replied Niki, still chuckling.

"Well, everyone except for Jungwon apparently" added Sunghoon, smiling.