Previously on This War Of Mine

KARMA IS A BITCH 0.1

SAMANTHA
I woke up groggily, to see Sapan standing in front of me ready to go out somewhere. "Good morning. "
"Morning babe."
"What day, time is today?"
"Today is 15th December 2015, Tuesday and the time is 10:54 AM"
His precision, so brilliant.
"Okay soo?"
"Wake up! Christmas shopping remember?"
"That's today?"
"Yes. Now get up, go shower, I'll be out." He kissed my forehead and walked out.
He is suddenly so enthusiastic, and that makes me really happy. But is this anyhow related to that surprise that he'd mentioned?
God knows.
The hot water soothed my skin, as I took his favorite shower gel and squeezed a little on my palm.
It smelled like him. Oh. He smelled like it actually.
"In the End" was filling the room through his Beats.

SAPAN
I peeked in, and she was singing along Chester Bennington.
"I tried so hard and got so faaar, but in the end it doesn't even matter"
No it does Chester! It does.
She stepped out, with her towel wrapped around her body as I reverted back.
"Sapan? I know you're there!" She stifled a giggle.
Uhhh.
"Yeah yeah. I am here."
She called me closer, and I could smell my own shower gel on her.
"You used my shower gel?"
"Yes I did. Because I like it."
My nose touched hers, "And because I like you."
"Just like?"
"Love you."
"Good boy." She laughed as I kissed her. Nothing better than her laughter in your mouth. A mysterious creation.
She slowly pushed me away, as I looked at her beautiful red cheeks.
I fell back on the bed, and supported myself on my elbow.
"Go out!"
"Nope."
"Sapan! Come on!"
"It's not like I haven't seen your naked bod before." My words making her flush.
"Incorrigible idiot. Fine. " She turned the other way.
~
The towel slowly fell to the floor, as her curvy back, and then her ass of course made me suck in a breath. She put on an abstract tee and jeans and tied her hair into a bun
"Ready?"
"After you."
She put on crocs this time, and we were off to the City Mall.
We first went into Lee Cooper(Of course) and she got me two shirts and two tees.
Then we trudged to DKNY and call me whatever, but I got her this totally hot red lace lingerie. What? I want her to look hot, it's not wrong for a boyfriend to think that way. Also, I got her a shoulder off, tank tops, and she asked me to get her one of the lame ass scarfs that lady in green was handling.

SAMANTHA
"Could I get to see that monochrome scarf with red and blue streaks?"
"Sure."
Sapan nibbled my ear and whispered, "Choose wisely. You get only one."
"What?!" I scowled.
"Kidding babe. Go ahead."
And this is clichéd in the place we live, the nosy woman in green, her name Mary. Now Mary being very very nosy asked "You both are shopping for the first time after marriage?"
I interrupted, "Oh no no, we aren't married. I think you misunderstood. We.,"
Sapan interrupted, "We aren't. But we soon will be. Right baby? "
I elbowed him in his chest and he snarled, "Sure" I gritted.
"Scarfs?"
"I don't want scarfs. Let's go to Levis' Sapan. Move."
We paid the bill and entered Levis' in silence.

SAPAN
Why did she panic so much? Didn't she like the idea of marriage? Or married to me? Or was she embarrassed to call me her boyfriend or something?
She was trying out a skinny jean when I asked, "Why did you storm of DKNY like that? Didn't you like me saying that?"
After a few minutes she said, "No. I love when you say things like that. But it was all so sudden, I didn't know what to do, so I pulled you out with me."
I waited for a few seconds and then asked, "Are you embarrassed to tell everyone that I am your boyfriend?"
The door slightly opened and she peeped out, "No! Absolutely not! I told you, it was so spontaneous, that I was left dumbfounded. Nothing more Sapan."
"Okay."
Phew I can still execute my plan.
~
We ended up getting clothes for Christmas and were already tired.
Her head fell on my chest, "Sapan, I am hungryy."
"I am too." making our way into the food court.
We ordered a vegetarian sub each.