Damned 0.1

The bedroom was as clean as always. A light surface of dust hanging in the air and sun peeking through the sheers. I didn't want to turn the light on, because this authenticity, this purity, triggers than pain and his memory more. That my masochism, pleaded for.
~
My differential, crazy mood swings, now were on my worst.
My blood was boiling up till what felt like my throat, and my entire body was heating up.
My hand clutched the sheer, my throat burning and my heart almost pushing out blood in difficulty.
My hand tore the sheer, as my anger took full control of the broken situation.
I threw all the sheers of the room to the floor, sunlight blinding my eyes as I burst into another outrage, ripping the bed cover to the ground.
Hot tears flew down my cheeks, my head throbbing, and my body deprived of energy.
Still, I didn't stop the outbreak.
I roared in frustration, my teeth clenched so tight that my jaw started to ache.
~
I'd lapsed into a sleep of horrifying nightmares, and I startled awake to a pool of sweat, sheers and sheets suffocating me.
I sighed and neatly folded the drapes and placed them on the sidetable.
~
The bathroom, was clean and dry, and our most favorite shower gel and towels neatly folded on the rack. I remember how he'd deliberately ask me for a towel and will pull me inside to make me take a mini with him.
All now the past.
Wow, that escalated real quick, didn't it?
~
I stacked the towels and the bottles of cream and all the other gels and closed the boxe labelled bathroom.
My next task was the clothes. I dumped all of mine in first, and decided to throw a few away. The white dress, the dress I wore that evening..
My hand glazed the surface of the sequins, the first ever dress, I'd worn, for him.
Almost 7 years back, and I have sentimental attachments to it. I folded it and kept it in, and opened the next cupboard.
~
Sapan never was bothered about how he looks. So unlikely.
He owned very few, yet amazing collection of clothes, in every style and brand. He was a minimalist, and gradually turned me into one, I guess.
A few tees, same jeans, suits and boxers. Lot of them.
That's all he owned.
But I never really looked into all this, because as the outsiders had said, I'd fallen in a trance with his undying love for me.
Now dead?
~
Bedroom Check
Bathroom Check
Living Room Check
Drawing Room Check
Kitchen Check
Library Check
I had nothing more to do, other than smack myself on the forehead, infinite times and regret my existence.

They said, I'd be damned without you and now I know, they were cent percent true.