X

X.
X is this. X is that. This might be X. No she might not be X. The heck, she could totally rock the X character.

Sweet baby jesus, he couldn't shut his mouth. Swear, my ears bled everytime he started ranting about X. It is such a mystery, what a piece of writing could do to a man. What raw emotions could do to a bitter, cold heart. What anonymity could do to dreamers.
~
"Hey Adv, I told you to post my write up, you did right?" I rolled my eyes at her.
"Yeah hell I posted it just in the right place. And the committee wanted a printed one, but you a bimbo gave a handwritten one so I HAD TO TYPE it all over."
"Yeah? I owe you one I guess!" I laughed.
"Kid. And the original.." Her lips turned into a crooked smile.
I raised my eyebrows.
"Meh I lost it."
Something fishy, but whatever.
~
The morning haze had me lost in its beauty, the leaves rustling to the soft winds and spring dawning upon mankind. An astounding sight, indeed.

I really can't quite understand why Shawnee is trying so hard to find that chick (or stud,ahem) who wrote that. Either he is so desperate to hook up or that article must've really been that staggeringly good.
The way that this guy has been going around literally chanting the alphabet X has got the campus on its shoes. It's like in that movie, Cinderalla? I don't exactly remember, but like all the chicks will steal the girl's playlist and tell the guy, the girl whom you're searching for and blah blah blah. It's exactly that right now. Uptight and uptop lame chicks, already curl my blood enough.
~
They say you eventually learn to live with the prejudices of life. Honestly, I suck at that. They say, time heals all wounds. But time just makes us forget the pain.
It might happen, just one day you see him in the park, and the wound is it's conflicting self, a little more salt rubbed on it.
In my case, I see Sapan everyday. I see him in every part of my life.
I can't forget, I can't forge, I can't live what I was meant to.
~
Maybe this was meant to be.
Maybe I was meant to be alone, but happy with myself.
Maybe that little part I had with him, was to keep me alive and going.
Most importantly, keep me happy.
-