Christmas 0.2

My hand clutched my stomach as I took out a dress for the evening. This pain, this unbearable pain in the pit of my stomach was killing me.

My body lapsed to the floor, my stomach was in a knot, pain shooting up until my skull. I couldn't even move an inch.

~

Words void of voice came out of my mouth, as I tried screaming out to Leo, in vain.

My head banged against the wall, and pain throbbed in my skull and I almost felt like I was breaking under the pressure of nothingness and physical pain.

My eyelids had a feeling of a million rocks accumulating over them and so did my bloodstreams. Oblivion ate me and yet again, I was left in crepuscule.

LEO

I smiled at myself in the mirror, that sort of I-am-exceedingly-proud-of-my-smile-my-tux-and-my-sexy-hair smile. I corrected my bow and waited for Sam to come.

It was almost half an hour and she still hadn't come out. A girl dresses up for half and hour? Daeff?

I waited. Patiently. 45 minutes, okay now this is way too much time.

~

"Sam?"

"Samantha??"

Seriously, couldn't she even acknowledge, "Coming?"

Girls and their sudden attitudes.

"SAMANTHA!!"

No. Freaking. Answer.

~

I barged in and she was nowhere to be seen. I checked the bathroom, no.

Did she run away or something?

The cupboard behind was open, a hanger hanging halfway down.

Oh my friggin lord.

Samantha, she she was slumped near the cupboard, her head slightly bleeding, and blood.

Lots.

A beautiful sea green velvet gown was thrown on the floor, perhaps from that hanger.

~

My hand cupped her cheek, "Samantha?!! Wake up!"

Not even a twitch.

I sprinkled some water on her, her consciousness slowly regaining, as her eyes opened gradually, heavy and her lips trembled for words.

"Shh it's.."

She slapped her forehead and crumbled down in my arms, after seeing the horror.

"Sam, you are slightly bleeding. Are you okay?"

She nodded.

"I..,,cannot come"

"I know! It's okay! I'd stay here with you okay?"

"No, you have,.. to go please.." she breathed.

"Argh okay." Not much of a choice really.

SAMANTHA

He'd put me to bed, and given me a dicyclomine which made me feel better. Call it wrong, but my heart misses him a little, my mind reinforces it and makes it bigger.

I miss his company.

If he'd been here, he would've talked to me, or would've done nothing, but give me that easement and protection.

I miss his smile, that genuine smile he can give.And I miss how dashing he would've looked tonight, dazzling under the lights.

I might not even cross his mind, for all I know. But I can't stop this feeling.