Messed Chess

The world is a paradox. It indeed is. Well, that's inevitably what life is to all of us, isn't it?
I've been confused for a long time now, and life is giving me the best of it's cards.
-
I've reached my tipping point where I've compelled myself to rather stop chasing behind someone or something and just let it happen in it's on pace.
The whole ride has been a parabolic spiral and yet, there is this small part in me that always wants to fight and find the light that let's me walk this wrecked path.
There comes a time when the trepidations have to be shunned, have to be forgotten, for when the stars fade and the sun comes it, it all a new day.
~
The whole dicey ploy with variable X was afterall just me. I figured, it's always been just me chasing after love--because the loneliness drives me to do so. The fear of the unknown is, indeed the most delicious idea-yet, the fear of forgetting oneself is even more enthralling when we consider it in the actual sense.
Sometimes, love is not just the cheesy, cliché, filmy feeling. Love is seeing someone you who means a lot be happy, love is cuddling your soft toy, love is food fights,love is walk down memory lane, love is when you do something that gives you your peace of mind, love is when you truly be yourself~
And I realize, after a long fight filled with its on pros and cons,.in the end, the ball is always in my court. I must, with what I've perceived, stop running behind feelings, stop begging people to stay and stop trying so hard to find a person to love just because I'm so empty and devoid of lively pleasures.
It might fall floods, reflect rays, torment thunderstorms or even eject earthquakes, but sometimes you just need to stand by yourself and face it all. And that's when,you truly know who you are and where you belong.
Let's just make it, jack of all, queen of none,shall we?
~

AAAAND We come to the end of my second book.
I hope you guys enjoyed.the series :D
Gear up for something more fun guys.
Thank you all for the support
One love \m/