Damned 0.2

His arms pulled me up, his fingers tickling my waist.

"This is what you'll get!!"

"Oi! Stop!"

He did, his eyes looking straight into mine, my cheeks turning red. I moved my head in, my lips touching his.

Like some instinct, his hand gripped my waist, his lips sweeping my breath away.

I pushed him under me, as I sat on his waist, still kissing him.

That jerk, he had to.

His fingers tickled at my waist again, my hands prepping beside his head as I fell back on the bed, and stared at the ceiling.

~

I startled and woke up, my.., his shirt stuck to my skin, and tears wetting my cheeks. I buried my head in my hands and unwanted tears flooded out. The betrayal and prick you feel when life has played you innumerable times, made you feel the lowest and miserable, and yet, yet never gets satisfied leading you fall in it's trap more and more is unbearable.

That is exactly what I am feeling.

Miserable. Pathetic. Broken.

The time was 3 in the morning. And to be honest, I feared sleep. I didn't want to sleep, for all I get is the contrary of what is meant to be.

I decided to go out for a walk.

~

My hood was flying back, the lone streets having that phantasmal effect, the skies a mix of vermillion, blue and black, the leaves looking down to the ground in disdain, the street lights flickering now and then, darkness dawning upon now and then and a, a figure slouched next to one of the light post.

The only life in the entire stretch of street, apart from me.

I inched closer to the man, whom I found whining about something. His life, perhaps.

Whom do you want to share your problems with, rather than a stranger?

~

"Sam." The man huffed.

"Leo." I breathed. Not so strange after all.

He looked really pathetic. So worse, that a part of me sympathized his condition. I sat next to him, his revolting smell confirming that he has literally been a vagabond the past few days.

"What happened to you?"

"Realization. Punishments."

"What do you., mean" I asked, though I guessed what it might've been.

"My dad found about that uhmm feud and kicked me out forever. And ah, well I have nothing. My friends, well, all is in the money eh. So, vagabonding and weeping."

"Oh." is all I could force out. He was worse than I am, in all honesty. Though I lost my everything, I had atleast 3 people who care just the same as he did.

"Come to my place if you want to."

His hopeful eyes gleamed,"Are you sure? You wouldn't mind?"

"No no not at all. But uh sort it out soon."
" Thank you so much. Yes I will."
~

His heavy breathing and gliding footsteps followed me back home, the time almost 4:10.

We talked for a long time till he fell asleep on the couch.

Leo's POV
"SAM!! SAM WAKE UP."