Lying From You

Hearts are wild creatures, it is said.
Should I necessarily believe in that notion?
~
Axl and I were on our first month term end, though it seems like it is going so slow.
Atleast, Shawn and Axl are on better terms now (They can thank me later) only because I forced Axl not to be an asshole to Shawn and the other way.
~
I'd been assigned the topic of hearts being a wild creature for this week's writers club in my campus.
Honestly, I don't exactly know how to link with the topic because I have differential ideas on this write-up that I don't know which to choose.
Maybe I will, eventually.
~
Days like this, I even forgot I was in a relationship. Seriously. I roam around most of the time with Shawnee and he, there's something different with him.
He is not that cocky guy I know for the past two weeks, his look has softened and he seems tranquil than ever, like he's been on severe Yoga all along. He keeps getting a hold of my hand.
And then the next minute, he would either cuss at me, or rudely walk away.
And again in the evening, we'd rebound. This was basically everyday! We fight about each and every petty thing.
Pondering is different. Fighting with this guy is like becoming meat for the dogs.
~
The other side, Axl and I never fight. Like never ever. It is tough to be with me and not get yourself involved in big fights because,
1) I have a big mouth.
2)I always burn with fight spirit.
3)I am a complete bitch.
4)I love fighting.
5)Moreover, when it comes to a relationship, I am that weird person who believes "Fight grows the bond between the beloved"
Either way, it is blatant without anything like that, just normal conversations with a guy whom you supposedly thought was your boyfriend. I've urged him a bajillion times to fight but his lazy ass just doesn't want to friggin argue back.
Why am I emphasizing on fighting now?
~
To be brutally honest, it is pretty evident that I am living an utterly confused life, and having the opposite relationships with people(If you know what exactly I am referring to.)
It can't be though.
I mean, I can't possibly fall for him right?
What sort of absurdity is that?
I don't understand what I am doing, trust me.

That article, I have no idea. Hearts, they're gridlocked inside now, and I know, that there is a time, when they are going to set themselves free from the dust-daubed cages, break free and sprout dainty white wings like they used to always flutter about.
Then I'll know, if they are wild enough.