Entance Exam of UA

Izumi finally got the O.K to join UA Academia from her papa finally making her to hug him tightly before she went to get ready for the entrance exam in four days time really as Miruko laughs at him fully since he was almost knocked over by her really which would have been funny.

"You made her day and I know you're going to be attacking the school, just make sure you're not going to make her use those three items really." Shigaraki shivers as Izumi knows how to fully make TNT and exploding arrows as she brought the TNT blaster making him to shiver at that really.

"If she does use them, me and Kurogiri are booking it out of there asap." Kurogiri agrees as they ain't messing around with her if she has all three as she got Fumukage into the arrows, Shoto with the TNT which he had fully planned to use on Endeavour really.

Which poor Touya had to stop him quickly as that is not going to be a good thing exceptionally with the TNT blaster really. Hawks had to lock it up with the Shigaraki's really until Shoto shows a lot of maturity to have it back making him to call Hawks 'mama' like Fumikage has been calling Hawks 'kaa-san'.

Both boys know Hawks isn't going to replace their mothers which helps them out as Izumi will start calling him aunty if he gets too annoying really which Hawks doesn't want a repeat of really as that's when he was being a tease with Miruko really.

Shoto still fully has the very much recommendation from Endeavour and doesn't want anything to do with the man, but Touya said to do so and to be nice to others during and after it which Shoto will try as Fumikage walks with Izumi into the normal exam holding room as 'Kaachan' waves them over.

"Damn, you look different, Deku." Izumi takes it as a complement since she's a very different person now really. Her hair is no longer very fluffy and dark green as it's now long straight white hair with dark green, purple, black, blue and yellow colored large streaks that's two inches wide.

The tips were red which goes up by four inches with monarch butterflies flying around her while mottled opal moths were flying around her head before landing on her head making it to look like hair ornaments really making her to love it really.

Her eyes are tri-colored: dark green, red and silvery-blue with her bust size being one hundred and seventeen inches thanks to swimming the breast stroke a lot, waist is fifty-nine inches and hips is ninety-three inches. She's now to Kacchan's shoulders which is a better height really.

(AN: just pretend this is Izumi and the girl looks just like how I had described Izumi, but her hair does actually looks just like this really plus the flower is there as well, too)

'Kacchan' is actually Bakugou Katsuki and he looks different as well, too with brown highlights, muscles to back up his strength since Izumi made sure he learns some close combat with her mama which made him both fear and respect Miruko there and then really.