How much is what?! Entering the Todoroki family.

(AN: I used this currency calculator site for the numbers you are seeing below and this site for the money part below in this chapter: https://www.calculator.net/currency-calculator.html and https://prezi.com/qy5n-jcsv6s_/how-much-would-a-minecraft-diamond-cost/ plus I'm a Canadian, so it'll be from CAD to JPY)

Izumi figured out how much a single diamond is and she got her answer shocking herself really at the value of a single diamond. One diamond is one trillion and eight hundred billion CAD Dollar (AN: 1,000,800,000,000 for one diamond in Minecraft) which is a lot for one diamond.

She was shocked as that equals ninety-two trillion, ninety-five billion, two hundred and seventy-seven million, five hundred and nine thousand, nine hundred and thirty-seven Yen and ninety-eight Sens (AN: 92,095,277,509,937.98438 JPY) which is a lot of money.

Izumi has a lot of money coming from this really as she wonders how much the gold, emeralds, rubies, Heart of the Sea, Enchanted Golden Apple (Notch Apple), Nether Star, Red Diamond, Topaz, Tourmaline, Amethyst, Spinel and Lolite would cost.

She even figured out how much nine diamonds are making her to feel a bit faint from this really as it's nine trillion, seven billion, two hundred million CAD Dollars (AN: $9,007,200,000,000 for nine diamonds in Minecraft) which equals eight hundred and twenty-eight trillion, eight hundred and fifty-seven billion, four hundred and ninety-seven thousand, five hundred and eighty-nine thousand, four hundred and forty-one yen and eighty-seven sen (AN: 828,857,497,589,441.875 JPY)

Izumi even freaked when she found out it's the same for a diamond block from nine diamonds really. nine trillion, seven billion, two hundred million CAD Dollars (AN: $9,007,200,000,000 for one diamond block in Minecraft) which equals eight hundred and twenty-eight trillion, eight hundred and fifty-seven billion, four hundred and ninety-seven thousand, five hundred and eighty-nine thousand, four hundred and forty-one yen and eighty-seven sen (AN: 828,857,497,589,441.875 JPY)

She was weak in the legs the moment she figured out that five diamond blocks is worth forty-five trillion and thirty-six billion CAD Dollars (AN: $45,036,000,000,000 for five diamond blocks in Minecraft) which equals four quadrillion, one hundred and forty-four trillion, two hundred and eighty-seven billion, four hundred and eighty-seven million, nine hundred and forty-seven thousand, two hundred and nine yens and five sen (AN: 4,144,287,487,947,209.5 JPY).

As of xx/xx/xx (AN: 11/21/12) the price of gold is about one thousand, seven hundred and forty-two dollars per ounce and standard gold bar is between three hundred and fifty oz and four hundred and thirty oz. Izumi was very shocked at this really.

Using these stats, a gold ingot (AN: in Minecraft) that's generally considered "worthless" is worth about six hundred and ninety thousand, five hundred dollars and fifty cents to seven hundred and forty-eight thousand, eight hundred and fourteen dollars and ninety cents.

A gold block is six million, two hundred and fourteen thousand, five hundred and four dollars and fifty cents to six million, seven hundred and thirty-nine thousand, three hundred and thirty-four dollars and ten cents. Izumi feels faint at the numbers she's getting.

A gold nugget is seventy-six thousand, seven hundred and twenty-two dollars and twenty-eight cents to eighty-three thousand, two hundred and one dollars and sixty-six cents. That's sixty-three million, five hundred and thirty-eight thousand, four hundred and twenty-nine Yens to sixty-eight million, nine hundred and four thousand, four hundred and forty-nine Yens and forty-seven Sens for a gold ingot.

Five hundred and seventy-one million, eight hundred and forty-six thousand, two hundred and seventy-five Yens and eight Sens to six hundred and twenty million, one hundred and forty thousand and forty-five Yens and twenty-one Sens for a gold block.