Sport Fest Festival part 4

Izumi was up first vs Ojirou making her wonder how she is doing so well really and she knows Ojirou will be expecting something out of the normal with her which she took to her advantage as this is not going to be a normal fight really as she has this in the bag.

'I want to nap after this.' Izumi thinks as she was quick once the match started to have a bo staff with her and swings. Ojirou had to dodge a lot of those attacks, but he didn't expect it to hold out on his tail attacks as Izumi then slams it against his tail hard.

It was making him to feel pain before she slams it into his stomach and then she made a metal ball to show up on one end. She slams it into Ojirou's stomach and sent him out of the ring making Hagakure to go check on him as this is not a good thing.

Hagakure helps him to Recovery Girl making many to cheer as Izumi made the ball go away and she placed the bo staff away as Katsuki was shocked. there was no way Izumi was this OP and still managed to hold it all back enough to make it be even grounds really.

'Just how fucking strong is she?!' Katsuki thinks shocked as he can't believe this making Ochaco to pat his hands to hold him on his hand before he left for it's his turn now and to be respectful of his opponent making him to just nod as he can't figure out how Izumi is this powerful really.

Katsuki was up against Shinso making him to have ear plugs in his ears that he placed there to make sure he can't hear the guy making him to know he did that to keep him safe as he sent a explosion at him and Shinso dodges them before he saw the ear plugs making him to be ticked.

Katsuki managed to have the upper arm for thirty minutes until the ear plugs were removed from his ears somehow and then he heard Shinso's voice he just insulted his fighting style and that he's like a wild animal or an angry Pomeranian which got Katsuki ticked off and he actually shouted at him.

'Finally!' Shinso took control of him and got him to walk out making Katsuki to exploded himself just to get out of the control before he could even finishing walking out making Shinso to be very shocked as Katsuki's arms, both of them are badly burnt from this really.

Katsuki looks towards him and before he got to do anything, Shinso ran straight at him and kicked him out making the explodes to land on his own legs and Shinso got some of it on his left arm and right leg as he kicked with it. Izumi was shocked like everyone else was.

"KATSUKI!" Mitsuki, Masaru, Shoto, Fumikage, Ochaco, Shigaraki, Miruko, Touya and Hawks.

"KACCHAN!" Izumi.

"BAKUBRO!" Kirishima.

"BAKUBABE!" Ashido.

"BAKUGOU!" Class 1-A.

"RECOVER GIRL! WE ARE IN NEED OF YOUR ASSISTANCE ASAP PRONTO! Eraserhead, I don't think this has happened before at our school, right? What do you think happened?" Present Mic asked making Aizawa to think on this as he never seen anything like this really.

"Bakugou doesn't like being told what to do unless it's by the teachers really. Shinso controlling him was making him to see it as Shinso telling him what to do which is why he exploded himself to get out of it as pain breaks it making him to ignore it to fight Shinso again.

Shinso took the chance as he ran straight at him which shocked Bakugou and didn't expect a kick to get him out of there as his explodes was going to be used to stop Shinso by aiming at the ground to not hurt him, but he hurt himself and got Shinso during that.

It was after Shinso kicked him that Bakugou's explodes came out like they did really. Only Recovery Girl can tell if Bakugou will be able to use his arms and legs again. As for Shinso, he'll be fine with some rest and some medical care for his arm and leg."