Library and Miruko's training

Izumi was putting the finishing touches on her giant library she built as she likes how it looks and she saw Ochaco who asked her to call her by her first name making her to wave as the library has a lot of books and it's perfect to read and do school work as well, too.

Ochaco was shocked with Nezu as no one has built a library like this before (AN: It's the last one in the video really) making Izumi to explain she had been building it over time fully making Nezu to see she loves to build making Izumi to blush at this really since it's true.

"Kaa-san! Ochaco is here!" Miruko saw Ochaco and figured out her body type to do the training as this will keep her from getting hurt really and she shared the video of Izumi chasing Shigaraki around with Nezu making him to laugh in his office really.

Miruko got Ochaco doing some warm-ups first to make it easier on her and then she did the same training as Izumi did to help her out making it to be a two hundred miles run, then three hundred jumping jacks, then one hundred squats, then five hundred kicks and punches and then finally two hundred push-ups also including a twenty minute plank.

The training had Izumi doing double the kicks and punches, then a four hour fight with Miruko, then a five hundred sit-ups, then four hours of training with her Quirks and then finally one last fight with it being against Hawks or Touya.

"I can do this!" Ochaco said even if she is a bit nervous making Miruko to like her spirit really as Izumi is doing two hundred and fifty kicks and counting or something since Miruko told Ochaco her training for the day with Bakugou holding the kick pad for her with Shoto timing her.

Fumikage was doing training with Hawks as Touya fires arrows at him as he's using a cap to have Dark Shadow last longer out and to have him flying in the sky as wings really, but it doesn't last for long really making Fumikage to try and not focus on it all the time.

Ochaco was worked to the bones making her to be so tired, that she sent a text that she's going to sleep over and they have a change of PJ's for her to wear making it to be allowed as she never thought Izumi went through this since both her chichi and kaa-san adopted her.

Izumi helps Ochaco into the outside bath with Miruko as the children join in making Ochaco to think it's cute making them to blush. Izumi explains how she met them and Ochaco thought Izumi was a heroine to them she bet making them to agree with her.

Ochaco is going to be stuck with that training for a while making her to like it actually cause she works her whole body to allow her to do more and Miruko recommends Gunhead for her to take after the Sport Fest Festival making Ochaco to agree as martial arts would help her out really.

Izumi doesn't know who to take on afterwards and she knows she's not going for the one who wants to arrest Kai which she explains to Ochaco once they were in bed making her to hate him and might warn Gunhead about it which calms Izumi down as they sleep.

Miruko smiles as Izumi has added a third floor underneath her ravine house which looks like the first one making her to have a guest bedroom and a bedroom of her own making her to like this as she also has a room for her Quirk Analyzing books and a room for making books to keep it up.

"Hawks, is the government still trying to find Izumi?" Hawks sighs as he glares at a tree wanting to set it on fire really.

"Yes. They don't take no for an answer unfortunaly. I had to warn Nezu and All Might plus Inko was arrested for child abuse. Mrs. Bakugou helped out with that one and Inko got arrested from that one since Mrs. Bakugou doesn't want Izumi to be with her again really.

Miruko, she should be safe with you more, but they said she doesn't have a blood brother, but I mentioned of meeting the adoptive older brother since Midoriya Hisashi isn't her real biological father whatsoever making them to look at me confused and I had to mention Shigaraki Hisashi is her biological father."

"They wanted proof and she still had the test making them to see the date and that it's was done making them to flinch as the court rules out that the government will not interact with the one Shigaraki Izumi for the rest of her life which I hope would work really.

The government will not stop until she's a villain unfortunaly." Shigaraki hates this as All For One a.k.a Shigaraki Hisashi was pissed to the point he had Shigaraki to send a text to All Might and had him explained what he heard from Hawks and Touya making him shocked.

'Why young Shigaraki? Just why really?' For two weeks, Ochaco did Miruko's training and got stronger cause of it as her parents met Miruko who went to their company to ask for permission to train her up a bit physically making them to agree since she's a mother of a classmate really.

Ochaco knows Izumi is far ahead cause of this and her Quirk let's her fly and only commanding both butterflies and moths really making her to have a lot to caught up to do making Miruko to like her spirit and gave good advise to the girl.

Ochaco knows Aizawa was concerned for her and Miruko shows up to show her training with a video that her husband recorded making him to be shocked as that's a lot and Izumi fully did it before and no complain?! What the fuck?!

"Her Quirk is butterfly wings, Aizawa and she can bring them into her body by lights and fully commands both butterflies and moths really like she's their queen." Aizawa had to asked to calm his heart really as it seems Izumi has a Quirk like Queen Bee's.

"Is it like Queen Bee's?" Miruko snorts.

"She's in control. No one takes over her body. You know what the butterflies and moths are labeled as in science terms of their species? Well, that and then put 'Queen, Ruler of all' and then the term once again. That's her Quirk." Aizawa was shocked.

"Ranking?" Miruko looks hard at him with a blank look on her face.

"What do you think?"

"Z-Rank..." Aizawa tightens his fist as the government will target her.

"She has kids. Six adopted kids with Z-Ranked Quirks, but two is ZZ-Ranked." Miruko explains everything making him to be upset as he promises to turn the five into the best heroes he can making Miruko to nod as this is important really.

AN: This was two weeks after the attack and Nezu gave them that long of a break before the Sport Fest Festival fully begins really.