Hello, abusive mother

Warning: child abuse and some talk of past abuse. You have been warned.

Izumi needing to go badly to the bathroom, started to walk away from the recreational activities. The activities would be going on for another hour or so to give the kids who failed a chance to show off to the watching hero and other visitors.

She walked into the hallways and after a few minutes, she found the bathroom. Quickly, she did her business and walked back out. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up and Izumi felt a feeling of dread wash over her. Stomach twisting, she nervously started walking a bit quicker, unsure why she felt scared.

She was safe now, wasn't she? This wasn't like back at home where her mother had been. Then from around a corner in front of her a familiar female appeared. With shoulder-blade length green hair and green eyes, she appeared.

It's making Izumi to be very scared badly. The woman who featured in her nightmares. The one who abuses her daily since her father left them at age five and a half making her to be scared as she hides her emotions and hazed her eyes over really.

"Finally. I have been looking all over for you, Izumi sweetie." The mother said, stepping forwards step by step. Izumi stands still like she always done as she knows to not piss her off making the very woman to hug her as it's gently for some reason really.

"I should have noticed you had a Quirk, but the doctor showed proof and then your father left us cause of an accident which killed him and we didn't have enough to get by really." The woman snares at the end. She felt like she was going to be sick, she needed to get away.

To flee, but her body didn't seem to be responding to her mind and she was locked into place by her subconsciousness as she can't piss her off really. Scream. She had to scream, if she could get some sort of shout out then someone would help her.

But her throat was locked up and no sound would come out. Her mother chuckled as she stepped back as she saw how beautiful her daughter has become and how grown up she has come making her to be so proud as her eyes show madness inside of them really.

"Look at you. You're so beautiful and pretty. I bet ya Katsuki has to beat the boys up to keep them away from you really." She just nods making her mother happy with that respond as she smiles happily as she knows how her mother is before nighttime really.

"You can fight, can you? And you want to be a hero? Oh! Mama is so happy! I thought it was very impossible since you were Quirkless and could of been a police officer woman and save lots of civilians while working with the Heroes really.

Or be a doctor and save lives with medicine and surgeries really. Or a firefighter woman and stop fires as both also work with Heroes as well, too. You must of been a late bloomer with your Quirk then. Mama's sorry she didn't noticed sooner, Izumi sweetie." She hugs her again.

"Do you know what your Quirk is?" Izumi had to nod as she shows her butterfly wings and her antennae making her mother to squeal as she loves butterflies as she took a picture of her daughter and she pats her daughter making her to hate it really.

Shakily she managed to move back a few more steps, legs feeling like lead with each step she took making her mother to see her face red from the petting that came from her really making her mother to smile at her really as it seems she's embarrassed by her being petted really.

"Now, now. All you had to do was speak up. No need to move away from me, right? Oh! I forgot to give you permission to talk! Permission granted, sweetie!" Izumi nods and speaks for the first time to her mother since she ran away from home two years ago.

"Why?" Her mother was confused.

"Why what? Here? I'm here to cheer you on of course." Izumi grabs her jacket and just shouts.