AN

O.K. Second Minecraft Crossover story done and now to think of the third one really. This is sooo going to be sooo difficult really! All well. Life is tough and unfair really. Hoped you all enjoyed the story and yes, I know. A Survival/Creative/Story Mode Minecraft story was pushing it, but hey. As Author, I chose how to do my stories.

I do ask for opinions from my families and sometimes from those who messages me, but I mainly type the story out from my imagination and figure out how to do them. Man! Now how to do the third one? I know I got a poll up and all for two FNAF Crossover stories, but...

How do I do my third Minecraft story though? It's all in Story Mode this time, but I might add Creative Mode in to spice it up a bit really. Not sure on how to do it when I got the couples done, the whole HQ for the main characters and the Quirk for the main character of the story really.

I just need to know how to type it all out without making it look so bad or even off the very edge really. This story is literally going to be killing my brain at this rate if I don't figure it out soon. All well. That's for future me to figure it out once I have the time to know what to type or how the first chapter is going to be going really.

Well then, thanks for reading my story and I hope you like it. Ja ne, everyone! 👋😘