Hero vs Villain

Izumi did a ocean base out in the middle of the ocean, but everyone can still see it from the beach as Izumi wants a place to swim to and having a base in the middle of the ocean works out for her as she has the four buildings be the four bedrooms really for the four families.

It's like a vacation house more with food and Izumi added a deck to allow them to go swimming with a place to park their boats as well, too making it to be fun as Izumi had just finished it after the third adventure fully really which was fun to do really.

Miruko was surprised by how much Izumi loves building so many buildings. There was even a trading hall and food as well, too. At school, All Might had Izumi as his TA without his husband fully knowing about it making her to have a past from civilian classes.

Nezu still gives her civilian classes with her IQ being giving a major challenge really. Izumi accepts and she has her Hero costume all set as it's perfect for her really since Nezu has her bringing her wings out more which she knows her kaa-san gave permission for it.

'Least the costume works with it really.' Izumi has a waifu sweater skin tight suit and then she has a open back dress on with it matching her wings as it's colors are black, purple, cyan with some monarch butterfly colors added in.

It also has a hood to hide her hair with a mask to cover her eyes only as it's black with white eyes which she can see through and her two butterfly antennae are out making the hood to cover her face as it full makes her eyes glow her tri-eye colors cause of it really.

Her shoes were combat boots with iron soles to her red combat boots to give her legs the extra power in her kicks as she's fully going for shooting-style for One For All. Her gloves are elbowed length and she had a female student named Mei Hatsume to help her with the gloves really.

She created some support gloves to better help her use her powers for long-range attacks plus she has arm braces on the upper part of her arms for support. The dress and suit is opened to her mid-back making it easier on her really.

She even has her bow registered with a pistol gun allowing her to enchant her bow now, but All Might wanted to help her out making her to accept once and have Power V, Punch V, Infinity V, Flame V, Unbreaking V, Mending V and Curse of Vanishing.

Izumi picked them and she used a command to have Mending on her bow with Infinity making it to be possible to have both on it since the bow is a Netherite bow and this is perfect for her really as she also has one explosion arrow and a normal arrow.

All Might got the enchantments and Izumi thanks him making him to blush as Izumi is going to help him in his classes which seems fair as she hides her face fast as her classmates showed up and she had them pull out letters first really.

It was making All Might to wonder if three boys know which they did making them to not be jealous of her really as Katsuki is with Tenya Iida while Ochaco Uraraka is with her as Shoto is with Shouji and Fumikage is with Mineta Minoru.

"Team BakuIida is up against Team Kamishima!" All Might fully shouts as Izumi is keeping the four from fighting each other. Fully just about everyone had a turn and last is Izumi and Uraraka vs Ojirou Mashiro and Hagakure Tooru.

Izumi has a plan since they are the Heroes making Uraraka to listen as this is critical since one's invisible and the other is a hand-to-hand combater really. Izumi flies them up and Uraraka uses her Quirk quick as they need to be light as a feather.

Ojirou never found them cause of this, but the minute he saw a large shadow over him, Uraraka knocks him down and ties up fast making him to noticed it was Izumi using her wings to cast the shadow over him making him to do a lot of training to sense his area really.

Then they went after Hagakure making Izumi to have a separate plan for each one as Izumi went first and was in the air with a lot of butterflies following her as she had them attack Hagakure who squeals as she got covered in them really.

Izumi knows this would be bad, but she has them only covering her and nothing else as Uraraka touches the fake bomb making them to win and she had to fully apologize to Hagakure for that which she didn't hate fully really.

"Nice job, kids!" All Might said as Izumi went to help fully grade the papers making the boys to wonder how Izumi is handling it really while Nezu managed to get Aizawa off the trail of who's All Might's TA really. Izumi never graded school work before, but she won't quite.

All Might was impressed as he had to double check for her and it fully seems she got it very good really making Nezu to like this as she's being paid half of what All Might is making as a teacher which she doesn't mind actually. A vault full of values is enough for her.

Back home once school was over, Izumi told her parents how her day was making them to like that as she seems to be having fun and a good chance of finding love after knowing her classmates a little bit more really which had Shigaraki choking a bit on his food really.

"Kaa-san!" A red blushing Izumi squeaks as she can't believe what Miruko had just said really as she doesn't want to think about it yet making her to chuckle as Kurogiri shakes his head at the scene in front of him as he feels sorry for Izumi really.

'Poor young mistress. Miruko should know better than to tease her like this really.'