Multi-Time

Izumi built a bunker for her, Katsuki, Shoto and Fumikage to stay in inside of another mountain with the bunker being twice the very size making it bigger which Izumi had the three helping her out as they are a team with a End Portal room to go battle the Ender Dragon and Izumi has done that twice and got two more Ender Dragon eggs really.

She has two more mountains and had built a Trading Hall and a Storage Room making her to make sure to have a lot of villagers from spawn eggs to trade with from the Librarians to the Blacksmiths and much more making it easier to get stuff as she has enough emeralds to keep the trades in place.

Izumi cares for both her family and friends more making them to like it as Katsuki and his parents moved out making him to be close by to go on adventures as Miruko is pregnant and will be leaving for a couple of months until the twins are born and are done feeding from her.

Izumi can't fully wait to be a onee-sama/obaa-san making her to have a nursery be added to the cabin house she built for them making there to be room for four babies which is for storage of stuff making it easier to have enough baby stuff really.

(AN: Meant for two babies than one baby and it's triple the size really)

She also had a playroom/sun room underneath it to hold the room up making it to be part of the living room to allow either Miruko or Shigaraki to fully watch the kids making them to love it once it was done as this allows them to know the kids are fine while they play.

Izumi has One For All at twenty percent now making her to have a good amount control as she sees it as her body part making it easier as she never thought she would have built a twice as large spruce mansion for the Bakugou family making it to be perfect for them.

Mitsuki is going to be helping Miruko with the care by showing her how with one of the twins making it to be fair as Miruko never had children before really. Izumi even made a greenhouse making it to be a very large one at that really.

Izumi made it a hundred times bigger and taller allowing a lot of crops to grow on different floors with sea lanterns on the ceiling with a dirt block on top of it and berries on the top floor to keep them from hurting anyone which only she's allowed up there to collect them.

She knows how to get to them with shears and has a chest if someone did want to help her. It had shears inside with another for used ones. Izumi knows what she is doing as she has them surviving with her builds really.