Summer Camp part 1

Izumi was exercising with her wings to carry people and things making her to handle it for only four hours max making her to wonder how much longer she can do it if she kept it up really. Miruko was against it since she could get hurt while doing it.

"Hai, kaa-san." Izumi wonders something and she had asked Kyouka, Denki and Sen about it making them to allow only five percent which had her go past the old time and she kept it up for six hours as she had finally figured out what's making her tired more.

"Huh? What?" Izumi doesn't know how to explain it, but that's how it feels to her really. Something is blocking it and it's not the Key, Lock and Timer thing. It was something else making her to go to the hospital to check it out and she was shocked.

"We can remove it, but..."

"Will this be enough?" Izumi hands over a stack of sixty-four diamonds which was enough and the rest can be donations to the hospital. The government placed something inside of her as a child making her to be furies about this.

It was a small device to keep Quirks low making her to hate this as once the operation was over, Izumi feels a lot better waits ten days before she went for an adventure alone and she flew for the whole thing making her to stay in the sky for a week max.

'Fuck the damnna it fucking government!' Izumi was hating this fully as the government went too fair as it was giving to the HPSC to be added to evidence against the government. Izumi had to deal with a villain and she had to have HPSC give a hand making the thing to be hidden.

Shield David was spread making him to owe Izumi one which was just to look after his daughter which he will making All Might to be happy for his friend. Izumi hates vehicles as they make her have motion sickness which is weird since she's not a Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail really.

Both Kyouka and Denki watches over her until Sen can get to them all making her to grab them fast as they all got sent over the cliff by Pixi Bob making her to blast dust at her before she caught them. Both Kyouka and Denki gave her the middle finger for that making her to gasp at their boldness really.

"Ah, I forgot to mention that one of my students can fly... Oh, never mind. Make that two of them." Fumikage has Asui in his arms as Izumi had taught Dark Shadow to expand while in darkness to get wings to fly with. Dark Shadow has his hands holding both.

The wings are flapping like a birds as both him and Izumi lands on the ground. She was quick to have Yaoyorozu make communication devices as she scouts ahead of all of them making her to report in and what to expect which helps out big time really.

It took them only an hour cause of Yaoyorozu building a lot of horse carriages and Ochaco made them float with everyone inside as poor Izumi pulls everyone to camp fast and making it in time for lunch really. Aizawa wasn't going to go easy on them whatsoever really form this day forth.

Izumi falls to the ground tired which Pixie-Bob wasn't going to allow until she was told who her mother was making them to pale as that girl was one she can't hurt since Miruko would whoop her ass big time really which Ochaco explained why.

"Miruko is her kaa-san. That's why." The Wild, Wild Pussy Cats shivered as that's a scary mother and one you don't mess with ever really. Izumi took her nap and she saw what seems to be a Witherlord Wither. It looks like a normal Wither, but has the power of the Witherstorm within.

When created, the Witherstorm appeared to be a regular wither with a command block within it's chest. Though as it began to pull in the surrounding blocks, it quickly transformed into a gigantic, black creature with long, powerful tentacles along with three heads.

Each head has one purple, glowing eye and a large set of mandibles. When it picks up blocks to build its body, they turn into an ash-like block that is absorbed into it. The interior is similar with the exception of purple and gray variants of the blocks or mobs it has absorbed.