Summer Camp part 2

Izumi had to dodge as two Nomus showed up six nights later making her to see they were kids age three like her little brother. It was making her to be pissed as they're children are going to be getting hurt and she can't let it happen as she has to save them.

One of them was a female making her to be more upset as she needs to know how to calm them down as it seems they are fighting what's controlling them making her to noticed a third one and that it's doing the same thing making her to take a deep breath and sing a song to calm them down.

"Earth moves the air
And the wind feeds the fire
Magic is here
If you dare to believe

Sail out to sea
On a ocean of mystery
And bring your heart
To the one that you need." Izumi finished the song and then all three collapsed to the ground and back to their human forms making Izumi to be upset as she rushes over to them and used her Herobrine Powers to remove whatever is controlling the three.

The girl was a muslim and Izumi was upset as she wasn't going to be let them go that easily. She checked on the other two and saw they were a male Arabic and a male Arabic Muslim making her to be very upset about this really as she can't leave them like this.

Nadeemeya has the Harbridul, the Valkyrie Queen Quirk which was Z-Ranked, Djamel has the Shadhavar Quirk which is Z-Ranked and Mukhtar is a Jinn which is also Z-Ranked making Izumi to be pissed as she is adopting them and keeping them safe from the government.

She called for Kurogiri and had them take them to they're to undo some of the experiments on them and try to even it out making him to nod before he left with them as this is not going to be a good thing at all really. Izumi had to warn Kyouka, Denki and Sen about this new development.

"You're kidding, right?!"

"If kids are now getting involved, then the government won't stop until they have you... Alive or Dead."

"I'm soo glad your true powers is unleased and not held back by the government really." Izumi nods as this is not going to be a good thing and Kurogiri came back as he explained their parents are dead and the government there has nothing against them being adopted which he has the paperwork and forms for.

Izumi wasn't going to be allowing the government to take them away since she also had them removed the tracking device within the three really. Kyouka, Denki and Sen sighs as well making Izumi to smile as she's happy to have the three in her life.

Dr. Garaki Kyudai was quick to stable the three children and managed to make them fifty/fifty each making them far more stable and safe as he wouldn't have done this to children just to get at a teen girl which was making him to hate this as Izumi does believe the Quirk Theory, but...

"The only problem is you don't have ANY kind of PROOF for you're backing of this Quirk Theory. If you did, THEN people would be LISTENING to you and WANTS to hear more ABOUT your theory then. Until then, slowly collect the inform without harming anyone and using drones would work very easily."

'Shigaraki Izumi... She's a smart girl, but the problem is the government experimented on her and instead of decreasing her IQ, it raised it to the number she is at right now really and she is still growing meaning her IQ is going to be getting bigger and bigger no matter what really.'

Izumi was hoping the government doesn't do anything stupid and they did making Shigaraki to kidnap Katsuki, Izumi, Denki, Kyouka, Sen, Ochaco, Fumikage, Shoto, Yaoyozoru and Asui making Aizawa to get the message by the double clone of Touya.

"Corruption is getting spread and those being effected by it is being removed for their safety from the camp." Izumi did beat Muscular and Moonfish making her to have the Gas Quirk User knocked out which helps them out as Dr. Garaki had three Nomu's helping Shigaraki out.

Vlad King dealt with them and now all students must be sent to the hospital to be safe as Ragdoll is missing making Kendo to shout she saw government agents taking off with her and not sure where she is being taking to making the five adults to be pissed off really.

'What do they want with Ragdoll really?'

AN: Warning! Ragdoll being raped by Nomu species the Government made over the years since they turned All For One into a Villain which he did to keep his little brother fully safe from the government during their times which was the fifth generations back.