Treehouse for an uncle and godfather part 1

Izumi figures a treehouse would work with it in a really big ass tree, but she does remember she needs to build it and she has a good idea for their home really. She waits until dark to make it as she needs to make it a surprise really as she uses oak wood more than jungle wood really.

'Need to keep it to the area really. I can't wait for the four to see it fully really.'

(AN: There is some changes as she'll keep the outside looking the very same, but the inside is not going to be following the very design in the video and it's hard to be very describe how the building is really being built when I'm only keeping the trunk the very same with the branches only really)

She doesn't want the trunk to be only seventeen blocks as she plans to double it to hold two nine block elevators on the inside to go to the top of the tree, so the trunk is going to be thirty-four blocks big. She has the lay out down and thinks on how big the elevator is going to be.

Izumi dug nine blocks and skips one block before doing it again to the right which she made sure it was two rows in as she has placed a concert block around the glass blocks that's around the nine soul sand blocks on the left side.

She has nine magma blocks in the right side one as she's making sure to then placed one oak fence in front of the soul sand and magma block with glass not in front of the sixth soul sand and magma block to allow entrance and exiting of the elevator.

She brings her wings out as the treehouse is going to be fifty-two feet high to make her uncle Hawks feel better really which will shock him as she wants him to be happy really. The back of the elevator will have a pattern of terracotta blocks.

It's to be making it easier then pure concert really which she placed on the side as well, too as she knows Hawks hates white rooms with passion, so she plans to keep white out of the building really to keep her from getting him mad as he may hide it, he'll be upset with her really.

She adds the concert behind the terracotta which works as she's not going to be pissing her uncle Hawks off. Izumi places a second layer of glass and then oak fence before flying up a bit and placed a glass block above the second oak fence.

 She then did the same to the down elevator with the other third layer glass blocks to make it fair as Izumi used the light gray glazed terracotta for the first two sixteen columns for four different patterns as she had light gray wool in the third columns.

Izumi had moved the elevator for going down over by three blocks to have it looking like the up elevator making her to have it perfect now. She also has the same color wool block for below and above the glazed terracotta blocks as she did the second and third layer of the trunk to make it even up.

She had light grey wool block on top, below and beside in the third column of the light gray glazed terracotta blocks and then dark grey wool was placed on top with grey glazed terracotta for the next sixteen columns with dark gray wool on top, below and beside it.

And then the eighth layer where she has oak planks to do the floor with in front of the elevators with three oak wood columns in the middle. Izumi wants to make sure there is a exit to get to the first part of the treehouse as she wants to make sure they can get to it.

She used a sticky pistol to stop the water to allow them to leave the elevator making her to make sure there is a way to get them to the other platforms which is stairs if need be making her to make sure to be careful when she does that.