Swimming and All Might

(AN: Fair warning, the castle is quadruple the size and is near the beach, but left eight rows of space between them really and the village isn't there really at all)

Izumi had invited the Bakugou Family with Fuyumi and Natsuo Todoroki with Rei Todoroki for a beach day since it's warm outside, it's prefect and she has enough room for everyone making her to fully explain the six children and why they were there really.

She was still shock that Koto ran away from home and that both Mahoro and Katsuma lost their father to Nixon before he went back to a six-year-old making Izumi to keep it a secret about that one making no one to know about it really at all.

Izumi did make sure there was no animals inside, allowing it to be for humans only which works for everyone as the children are learning to swim from Miruko while Izumi is getting letchered by Mitsuki Bakugou for hiding the six children from her parents.

"Would you believe me if I said one was a villain that Eri turned into a child again and he lost all those memories plus a Hero didn't believe it and wants him in jail? Or that Nixon is the one who killed both Mahoro and Katsuma's father cause of an illness that wasn't noticed cause of his body being weak to his Quirk?" Mitsuki stops at that and then growls.

"Asshole he is." Many believes her on that one as Nezu shows up to personally tell the four that they got into UA and that someone wants to meet Izumi in private with Miruko once the whole swimming lessons are over. Miruko saw All Might and Izumi was scared.

"Not forcing you back to her if that's what you are thinking. I want you to be my successor." Miruko had to explain that only she and Hawks plus four others knew about All Might losing time to be a Hero making Izumi to ask what the Quirk is and everything cause she won't be accepting it without the information.

"Inko never told her who her real father is." All Might didn't need anymore information and he fully explained everything the best he can and what he knows. Izumi thinks before accepting as she has enough training to handle it now thanks to Miruko for making her do her training and she doesn't complain really.

"Not going to ask for the fear of my sanity. I got a shot glass with some water and one strand of my hair since you need DNA to transfer it and hair is better to dissolve inside her stomach." All Might said which Miruko nods to as Izumi shot it back and shallows it.

"Four hours to wait. Go play and later, we'll activate One For All." Izumi challenged Katsuki to a storage building competition making it to be perfect for some fun. Nezu will be the solo judge as this is going to be interesting really and he wants to see what they can do really. (AN: Katsuki is SmallishBeans and and Izumi is LDShadowLady)

"Why, Izumi?! Just why?! The wood doesn't go with the leaves really!" Katsuki complains as Izumi laughs as no one can believe the fun she's having as Fumikage challenged her to a large mansion building competition one without sabotage and they don't swap builds.

"Sure! Themes?"

"Where a Dark Lord or Lady can live in with stables for their army of mobs to live in really. You're also allowed a garden as well." Izumi is going to love this as Miruko explodes the buildings and All Might replaced the missing ground blocks to make it much fairer.

"Ready? Three... Two... One... GO!" Izumi's was more for a Dark Butterfly Fairy Lady, one with the mansion being twice as large and she has the stables ready with wither skeletons inside with fifty withers in obsidian cages as the inside is looking too good as if she knows what she would want inside of the mansion.

She even had skeleton horses with Evokers on top of them and the lady has a phantom to ride making her to include black wool to keep the phantom from burning thanks to the sun really. Fumikage lost to Izumi as it's too good and she doesn't want to destroy the place, though the mobs can go really.

"Why purple and black?"

"They go together actually really." Fumikage was surprised by that as it's perfect for her image of a Dark Butterfly Fairy Lady really. All Might and Miruko helped Izumi two hours later activate One For All and for some strange reason, she wants to bring her wings out.

'Need to keep them hidden really.' Izumi activated it by focusing on wanting to fully save just about everyone including villains and her family making One For All to activate and she had it spread all throughout her body making her to not break any bones from this as she has about only fifteen percent mastered fast really.

"That's fifteen percent right there! That's a lot mastered soo soon." All Might was shocked by this as he never thought this would happen really. Nezu watched from afar and he thinks he knows why as he needs to gently coach her to bring them out in front of others.

'Touya is doing a lot better job of fully looking after Shoto than Endeavour ever had and it shows really as he's using his fire side, but won't in front of Endeavour really.' Nezu worries about this and will leave it to Touya as Hawks wants Fumikage to intern with him after the Sports Fest Festival.

Izumi feels like she needs to build five other houses near her making her to do so after beach day as everyone needs to enjoy fully just themselves really making her to think a third cabin, a compound, a dojo-house and a single two story house with a pool for everyone if they don't want to go to the beach.

'Later and I'll have my family helping me out here this time.' Izumi thinks as she enjoys herself in the water with Eri who's still nervous even after having swimming lessons with Miruko really.