The government is taken down

Izumi can't wait for the goddamn government to be taking done as All For One has escaped and no one knew what his name even was which helped as he plans to take over the government and fix it up. He hides in one of the cabins Izumi has on her land.

Izumi wants to do a mining trip with her family and friends. All Might was even coming with Aizawa to keep an eye on her. Izumi found a new spot and dig down in a stair formation and then had the others do their own strip mining if they want.

Everyone enjoyed it as the kids had fought mobs and won against them all by themselves while Sen, Denki and Kyouka found a lot of diamonds. It was a twelve vein making it to be very rare really. Izumi was happy her family and friends are enjoying themselves.

Shigaraki was surprised to the fact that ores can't decay from his Quirk making him to be happy and found a lot of them making him and Miruko very rich at this rate which made him happy very really. Miruko just shakes her head at him with a smile.

Izuki knows now they need to come up with a plan, but the problem is how do they do it. Izumi has it and was slowly getting it to be done as a vote for a new Prime Minister making her to slowly get everything set and fully ready for her father.

"WHAT?!" Everyone was shocked as that's going to be a disaster, but Izumi and her father were fully planning this from the very start making her to have invites for sorting ones who'll be useful and get them onto their side of things faster without warning their very enemies about it.

All For One was shocked as Izumi has it all planned out and he fully pretended that the 'kids' are fully having a sleepover at a friend of theirs making it to be believable as dinner was fine and the meals were delicious really and he fully knows the right time.

He explains a bit, but not a lot as to get them interested in it and ask the questions themselves making them shocked and they agreed to support him as the new Prime Minister once he's in power. He was shock once they were gone as this is not possible.

'My own daughter is super scary and I'm so glad she's the neutral grounds really.' All For One thinks as his daughter is scary really as she planned them out giving him time to adjust and he did the same thing over and over until he has enough to keep him in power.

'In all my years still alive, this has never happened before.' And he's right as the first generation is from 2014, second generation is from 2044, third generation is from 2074, fourth generation is from 2104, and fifth generation is from 2134.

'Izumi is a fifth generation and is already this smart. I seriously don't want her as an enemy of mine. No sir.' (AN: In the anime, Izuku Midoriya is 14 at the beginning. So, the show begins around 2148. There's thirty years between each generation. Who knew)

All For One has enough supporters to be Prime Minister, but Izumi has more in store for her father. She sets up charity sponsorships for the Quirkless and for the very orphanages plus charity clothings and toys making him even more popular than his opponents ever was.

All For One was trying to figure out what is his daughter up to before he saw that she's setting the whole thing up for him to win as this is what a kind Prime Minister does and he's winning many votes really. At this rate, he'll be Prime Minister of Japan.

Izumi was tired, but one more thing to be done and then she'll sleep which was the goals her father has to do as Prime Minister of Japan. All For One was shocked as he would need to read this to All of Japan really on live TV fully.

Izumi was asleep in Sen's arms as Kyouka has the girls and Denki has the boys making them to watch the TV as everyone is watching it making them to see Hisashi Shigaraki on the stand next and gave his speech that Izumi wrote out for him really.

"I can't believe how much she went through to him in power really." Katsuki said as Touya holds Shoto in his arms and Hawks holds Fumikage in his arms as this is not something he had expected from his niece really at all fully.

"I know he's going to win really and no one can stop him as those goals are ones he'll have to do if Izumi has her way really." Tomura said as Miruko holds the twins in her arms making Ryukyu to be shocked with Nejire, Ochaco, Tsuyu and Momo as well, too.

Hisashi won the votes after a week making him to know he needs to do the goals his daughter has fully written down, but he'll do them slowly as he also slowly replaced the old with the new making the police to arrest them thanks to all of the evidence against them all.

Izumi was pleased as she feels better and knows they can't do anything to her or her family and friends as this war is over and Tomura has one to deal with really making her to give a hand as the first goal is talking to those idiots.

All For One has to fully accept the Meta Liberation's Meta Abilities and fix the very mistake the old Prime Minister during that take made making them to be happy and trilled really as people are giving rights to use their Quirks in self-defense and to run to the first Pro-Hero they can find.

'It's good to be more free than before.'