School Festival

Izumi wasn't sure about the school festival making her to ask Miruko and uncle Hawks what theirs were like making her to get a lot of stories and Aizawa also gave his own experience to help her out really.

Izumi had everyone write down what they thing they should do and Idea and Momo sort them out for everyone and then a voting time will happen and the higher voted one will win, very fair and square route making many to agree to it.

Katsuki: Sword Fighting Play

Ojiro: Martial Arts Play

Aoyama: Fashion Show

Hagakure : Fashion Show, Singing

Sato: Cooking Class

Denki:  Singing

Izumi: Play, Singing, Modeling and Café

Sero: Crafts

Ashido: Detective Play

Kyoka: Singing and Café

Iida: N/A

Momo: Fashion Show and Café

Mineta: Out of the voting do to his choices

Kirishima: Wrestling

Fumikage: Haunting House

Ochaco: Theater Play

Shoto: Sobo stall

Koda: Petting Zoo

Tsuyu: Pool Day

Shoji: He choose to not give one

Aizawa helped sort them out and was the one to kick Mineta out of the voting making Iida and Momo to thank him for that as they sort it out and then had the voting cards made making everyone to chose only four making it to be fair.

"Alright, class. The voting is over. Here is the totals." Aizawa said as Momo had it writing on the board making many to be surprised by this really as who knew many loved those ideas and now they don't know what to do really.

Sword Fighting Play - Two Points

Martial Arts Play - Zero Points

Fashion Show - Four Points

Singing - Twelve Points

Cooking Class - Ten Points

Modeling - Twelve Points

Café - Twelve Points

Crafts- Eight Points

Detective Play - Three Points

Wrestling - Five Points

Haunting House - Twelve Points

Theater Play - Zero Points

Sobo stall - One Points

Petting Zoo - Eleven Points

Pool Day - Eleven Points

"Guess we need another round of Voting as this is interesting really. Only one chose this time."

"Actually, Sir..." Everyone turns to Izumi as she talks up.

"I can tell from this we may need to vote again, but what if we combine them together. Haunting House of the Singer's Modeling Café? We can have a café where the costumers can see others trying to get through the Haunting House and creepy song can be sang during it being it goes glitchy and then a jumps scare can happen."

"I like it! We can even have a warning for the costumers of the jump scare with a count down!" Ashido said excited as this idea is awesome and perfect making Aizawa to think as he can see that happening and will need Nezu's permission first.

"Nezu agrees on a condition. Will there be mobs allowed?"

"As long as they can't jump up or fly out, then the answer is yes to the mobs being allowed. I can build the haunting place and then we can vote on the creepy songs that Kyouka can sing, but I think it's best to have others sing as well, too.

Mineta, you are banded from this part, got it?" Mineta nods as he knows he can't song, but picking is different really. Izumi has the spot picked out and has the café build like the one she gave Mr. compass making her to have it be a haunted version.

The costumers wear Halloween costumes and eat Halloween food/drinks making Izumi to have fun as she has the house done making Nezu to look scare of the place as he squeaks terrify at the place that Izumi has built by herself really.

There was even bats inside and some mobs were in glass cases or in iron bar prisons to keep from hurting people with Vexes which were her own made ones flying around making some of the teachers to check it out and they were scared shitless from it really.

Fumikage wasn't as this is perfect making him to love it as Izumi added a lot of stuff she knows he likes making her to blush as the redstone dust was to make it look like blood really which works greatly as even Endeavour was scared out of his costume cause of this place.

"I bet ya he'll start to have nightmares and need therapy for it. Heh heh heh heh!" Izumi said to Shoto who smirks as he hopes so making Touya to shake his head as Rei moves into one of the apartments making her to love it as it's perfect for her really.

Songs were picked and it was time making even some of the government sent people scared making Izumi to record their experiences from it for Shigaraki making him to laugh as this is epic really and Touya got Endeavor's making Rei to laugh with tears coming down her face at it.

The café was a great hit making class 1-B to check out their haunted house and not even Vlad King can handle it as nightmares is so going to be happening to him cause of this making Aizawa to smirk happy at this really as Izumi is a 'Gem in the Rough'. 

Halloween version of the hot chocolate was giving out for free to those who went through the whole place making class 1-B to ask for seconds and Izumi didn't mind that as they do need it as Sen never knew this side of her really as Fumikage thinks she's a Dark Butterfly Lady.

'A goth version of a Butterfly lady hunch the Dark in front of it? Naa. Not true.' Izumi thinks as that is going to be hard to believe really as not only were they a hit, but they earned money which half was to be spilt between the twenty of them with the other half going to the school.

"I'm not sure if I want to go inside of there since I'm worried I'll wet myself and then go into early labor." All Might said as Aizawa went with her and All Might cuddled with Aizawa all night long cause of nightmares making her to only wet herself, but no early labor.

'How she came up with that idea I will never ever know really.'