Calming Down period

Two weeks later...

Izumi wants to add a café to her area making it to be perfect as Mr. Compass loves it as he did have a small dream of starting one which Izumi has made for him as it's very large to hold only about one hundred inside and fifty outside making him to love it really.

Izumi was making sure many have something they love as Spinner has a blacksmith workshop for him to fix his weapons at which he loves as he can't wait to fix them cause of those damnna it Nomus they had to kill in the government's basement really.

Dr. Garaki managed to get some samples to figure them out and the government is getting more into human experiments than they should be making him to turn those into Nomus if he can't save them making the family to sign the body over to be experimented on to figure out what happened.

Izumi has been anti-social since All For One was arrested making the Government to stop as they need a lot of people to calm down as All Might is going into retirement cause of her very small pregnancy problem and she's not going to be killing the fetus.

She's playing it safe and will keep it as such as her TA is doing more of her physical job as a teacher at U.A which Nezu agrees with making many to ask and they got it was the one who captured Stain making many to want to have a interview with them, but no bite.

Izumi stays on her land as she isn't going anywhere making Touya to agree as he knows she needs a nap and trusts her lovers to not do anything to her making them to cross their hearts before Sen picks her up and Denki has the boys and Kyouka has the girls.

All of the ten children got along making Hawks to watch from the sky as he wonders how Izumi does it as she has a lot of mouths to feed, though the farm is a major thing really just like the greenhouse is as well, too really.

Four hundred cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, goats, twenty-five horses, twenty-five donkeys, twenty-five mules and twenty-five Geeps. There is over twenty-five hundred crops in storage and Izumi doesn't plan to stop as she makes sure to find more by getting ride of the grass.

And then flatting the terrain by getting rid of grass blocks, but left the one covering the secret underground house between Shigaraki's and the Guest House making both Yaoyorozu and Asui to visit them a lot really which got Shoto and Fumikage blushing.

Izumi every made sure to have a lot of apples and bread plus other stuff to make it fair really. Izumi cares for those staying on her land as she cares for them no matter what making her to be like a princess here on her lands which has her blushing at that.

"I'm no princess!" All Might and Aizawa came to visit with Nezu before Izumi hugs All Might and begged her to explain she's not a princess which had to be explained to them all. Aizawa sighs as he calms her down and explains what they mean by that making Izumi to sigh as she was fully relieved by that really.

Aizawa was shocked by her home as there is a lot and the fact she has ten adoptive children doesn't hurt really since she had looked after six before, what's the problem with looking after four more with one being her own baby brother really.

The children were playing twenty-five blocks away from the ravine making Aizawa to be shocked at Izumi's home really. She lives in a ravine house making him to worry how that would work out really making him to look from the edge and was more shocked at how well built it was.

"Who did this?"

"I did." Aizawa and everyone else was looking at Izumi like she has a second head on her body.

"Who helped?"

"No one." Aizawa wasn't going to believe that for one second as she had to have someone helping her make this.

"No seriously, who helped?"

"No one. I'm always careful, sensei." Izumi said as she went to build a gazebo and a jacuzzi making everyone to look at her as she is getting much creative really as the jacuzzi can hold all of them really and the gazebo was the same really making them to look to each other.

'Just how creative is she?' They all thought as the children helped get her supplies for both builds making her to allow it as she could use more supplies really. Nezu is trying to figure out Izumi as she is too smart for her own good and she knows what to do really.

'Seems living alone and doing everything by herself was what made this possible really.' Aizawa thinks as he watches her build stuff for her land to look after everyone really and he can't believe how she does it really making him to wonder if she ever thought of actually owning her very own construction company really.

AN: They stayed like that really for the rest of the summer and a heads up, no dormitory system for this story. Izumi loves her land too much to leave them really.