Info: Hagari Warrior Program + Face Reveal?

Info time~ and today we'll be talking specifically about the Hagari Warrior Program, the program that plays a huge role in keeping South Korea safe from potential invaders.

Proposed as an idea by Lee Songhan, a general of South Korea's military and father of Haru, Jungho, and an unnamed deceased sister, the Hagari Warrior Program was then helped to be fulfilled by the Anti Medium Movement, an organization taking over the now disbanded CW's experiments that is also working together with the military as agreed by the government.

During their first years of being attacked by other countries for the experiments they're holding, they still had normal human soldiers to protect their country, and so a lot of destruction was caused and many lives were lost, prompting many citizens to evacuate and relocate to Busan, where the military established a new main base.

Thus, Songhan wished to make stronger, more durable warriors to better defend their country and prepare for more attacks. As a result, he proposed the idea of putting CW's experiments to good use, which were the Hagaris Jung-ki and his followers once bred and cloned for unknown purposes.

Songhan and the AMM began conducting further tests to use the Hagaris in the most humane ways possible, which included taming and training them to be used as powerful weaponized animals in the military to help turn the tide of the war. However, the Hagaris proved themselves as unruly beasts that were impossible to tame and train, prompting them to think of another idea.

Eventually, Songhan got the idea of using the Hagari's blood instead of the Hagari themselves. And so, he along with Yoon Haejoon, founder of the AMM and son of Jung-ki, worked together to genetically enhance several chosen soldiers as they tried to merge their blood with the Hagaris' to create a new breed of much stronger warriors.

After many failed attempts and a strong willpower to carry on, they succeeded in finally creating a serum containing the Hagaris' blood and other enhancing chemicals. The serum functions as an enhancer which drastically increases a human's muscles and physical strength and endurance, allowing them to mimic the extraordinary abilities of the Hagaris which include the ability to infinitely generate emerald structures out of their body that can be used as weapons.

The positive sides are they receive magnificent physical strength, speed, and stamina while still retaining human capabilities and personalities, and they can transform and revert back to their human forms at will. The negative, however, is that transformation is often very painful as their bones shift and their muscles are said to be 'burning' and 'shrinking and enlarging' rapidly. Over time, it will get less painful the more they manage it and train themselves physically and mentally.

The successful Hagari Warrior Program was acclaimed by the military for its big turn of the tide in the war, allowing them to defeat their enemies pretty easily.

Jungho, Haru's brother, was one of the first people to successfully prove the serum's effectiveness, and is one of the current Hagari Warriors while Haru himself is a Hagari Warrior Candidate.

Hagari Warriors and candidates are trained hard both physically and mentally to better prepare them for the hardships they're about to encounter once they receive the serum.

Uniquely, tests show that Hagaris are known to communicate telepathically, and that beneficial ability is thankfully obtained by the Hagari Warriors. Thus, they are able to communicate strategically and secretly without the enemies unable to eavesdrop them.

This is how a Hagari Warrior looks compared to an average-sized human

This is how a Hagari Warrior looks compared to an average-sized human. They are basically as strong as Hulk, and the pro is they are still their own human selves, so basically Smart Hulk.

That's it for the info, hope you learned some new stuff~

Also, I'm soooo late, but I've gained 538 followers, thanks everyone~

I'm saying it here instead of the announcement so nobody will unfollow me, unless-

Here's a blurry face reveal of me wearing a face mask.

I look like a goblin had a baby with Shrek and Donkey at the same time