19: Guests

"We'll find a way, Mi Na, I promise

"We'll find a way, Mi Na, I promise. We'll find a way where things can end neutrally." Jihyo assured while rubbing Sana's back to ease the Violet Fox. "But please....please know this. If things get out of hand, if Chaeyoung ever goes too far, we'll have to kill her ourselves.....do you understand that?" she sighed. Killing her own best friend she loved so dearly was a choice Jihyo never thought she would have to make, but if she had to for the sake of everyone else she loved, she would.

Finally, Jeong Yeon released Mi Na from her grip, or rather the lady rid herself off of her, and the Scarlet Hawk sat on a nearby chair, looking down at her lap as small droplets of tears fell on her dress, drenching it slightly.

"But we really never took the time to truly understand how Chaeyoung must be feeling, did we? I....I know deep inside there's a part of her that never wanted to do any of this, that there's still that girl who'd always look at the world with bright eyes and a wide smile..." Mi Na chuckled bitterly, her words like poison.

Everyone fell into complete silence hearing those words come out of her, not even Sana nor Jihyo dared to speak, probably because they knew what she was saying was right in a way. Letting a small sigh while massaging his temples, Balmong looked at the Scarlet Hawk.

"You aren't in your clearest state now, Mi Na, I suggest you go take a break and maybe have lunch with these two." Balmong requested, gently pushing Haru and Saerang towards Mi Na as the lady stared at the nervous two of them.

Unbeknownst to them, through the door hole of the room they were in, spied a little bird made out of blue energy, and through its eyes and ears was Chaeyoung who had been listening to every single word uttered in their conversation. Eventually, the bird disappeared, and as Chaeyoung sat comfortably inside her cell while resting her arms on her spread legs, the woman's eyes turned bright blue.

"Now the sheep's out of the herd. It's now or never.......unnie."

-

Myoui Mi Na didn't know what to expect among all the surprises that had been happening to her today, but taking two teens out of Isyana's hotel for lunch certainly was among them

Myoui Mi Na didn't know what to expect among all the surprises that had been happening to her today, but taking two teens out of Isyana's hotel for lunch certainly was among them. She drove in her more 'casual' car as to not stand out from the others too much, a nice maroon-painted Honda CR-V which she personally cleaned and customized by herself-- perhaps she was simply disguising as her other secret profession hours ago back in the truck.