8: The Woman

Haru and the girl finally stopped in front of the wall where the wooden plank was after a moment of silently walking together back to the military base

Haru and the girl finally stopped in front of the wall where the wooden plank was after a moment of silently walking together back to the military base. The young boy then opened the wooden plank and moved it aside before turning back to face the girl.

"Will we meet again?" he asked, a tone of anticipation and excitement in his voice though the girl wasn't so sure of it. She merely shrugged with a thin smile, at least she's honest.

"I'm practically escaping death everyday I sneak in, y'know." she chuckled, and Haru nodded nervously. The young boy faced her and smiled at her one last time before waving at her, about to enter through the wall and close it shut before she chose to speak again. "Hwang Saerang." she exclaimed, causing Haru to look at her with raised eyebrows. "Hwang Saerang of the Medium Freedom Form."

".......Lee Haru of......humanity." Haru chuckled jokingly, earning a small playful huff from the girl before they decided to part ways at last, with Haru sneaking back into his house without being noticed by Jungho and Songhan.

-

'All my love is goneAll my love is goneAll my love is goneAll my love is goneNow you're dead and gone'

All my love is gone
All my love is gone
All my love is gone
Now you're dead and gone'

"Who the hell changed the alarm?!" Haru gasped with furrowed eyebrows to himself, frowning as he immediately reached out to grab his phone and turned off the tuning song that woke him up, making sure he didn't have the wrong phone. The young boy groaned upon having to wake up this early in the morning, though it's just the same time as when he woke up for the mile run.

Yawning lightly, Haru stretched his arms out and proceeded to slowly get off the bed, warming his body up for a while before he then came to recall what happened last night.

"Oh yeah....," the boy trailed off, remembering a certain girl he happened to meet last night, "Hwang Saerang of the....what was it again? Medium Freedom Fighters? Oh, Medium Freedom Form.." he finished with a small chuckle, opening the cap of his water bottle and calmly drinking it down while keeping his eyes glued to a certain picture he happened to take last night befoore leaving with Saerang. Putting his water bottle down, Haru walked towards his study desk and picked up the dirty old ID card of the Son Chaeyoung herself.