Book Plot Details

Good morning, afternoon, evening to all of you who still stay here til this day.

I'm terribly sorry to have left this story hanging for so so long, but I have lost my motivation, and in order to not make any confusions and leave you predicting the ending, I will reveal to you all the entire plot details about this final book in our beloved and surely will be missed saga.

-
Sana, Eunmi, and Hyera tried to destroy the Sphere with all their powers, but it was deemed too strong, and so they decided to bury it deep deep beneath the ground. They then formed a trio known as the Spectral Fangs who defended villages from bandits and monsters over the years. Hyera fell in an unrequited love with Eunmi who had feelings for Sana, but chose to set her feelings aside for the importance of their mission.

In 497, the Spectral Fangs received a distress call from a village. They set out there only to realize it's a trap by The Pure Harmony who had found them. They told them they needed Eunmi because she was the most 'perfect' Test Subject and was able to withstand direct contact with the Sphere, making her a compatible experiment. Since they refused to hand her over, The Pure Harmony released a horde of Uxus, extremely vicious aliens capable of adaptation and weaponizing themselves with any matter they absorbed.

The Spectral Fangs were overwhelmed by the swarming Uxus, and having no choice, Sana stabbed Eunmi's chest from behind, killing her. This enraged Hyera who went insane and killed all the Uxus before she fought Sana. However, Sana got the upper hand and defeated Hyera, though she too suffered severe injuries which led to her memory loss and Yeomra finding her and altering her memories.

Hyera was taken in again by The Pure Harmony who tortured her endlessly and severely. Her wish for a quick death as well as her raw hatred were so strong and unstable it caused her soul to be split into two. The part of the soul which wanted to die remained intact in her body, whereas the one filled with hatred was thrown to the Shadow Realm, where she would wander for a long time looking for a way out. Hyera's original body which had the soul who wanted to die eventually died, and the one filled with hatred would watch as her other half reincarnated into a new body, able to live life as a mortal human.

After a long time of wandering around in the Shadow Realm, Hyera met a hooded figure with a staff known as Molangi, the being responsible for guarding the Shadow Realm. She begged for him a way out, but Molangi refused and told her those who had entered the Shadow Realm were bound to stay for eternity and never to leave, as that was already the decree stated. The two fought and Hyera finally absorbed Molangi's soul and powers, granting her enough powers to finally escape the Shadow Realm while also becoming its new ruler, gaining the ability to materialize into shadow and enter the realm whenever she liked.

Hyera finally returned to the Living Realm in 510 and renamed herself as Seto the Shadow Death, donning a metal fox mask and swearing to kill Sana. She rebranded herself a member of The Pure Harmony again though working under her own name and interest, and proceeded to kill the cultists on her Universe's Earth, ruling their base by herself as she gathered information from forbidden archives.

In 532, Seto was reading through archives containing data about the Paragon Clan, and discovered her true lineage, including the identities of her family. She then spotted a spaceship, belonging to Mi Na's mother Mina, crashing down on Earth. Seto visited the crash site but found no passengers, instead she saw another crash site, a smaller one though. She went there only to spot Gintang mining open a huge cradle containing some bars of metal she recognized as Lodox.

Seto demanded that Gintang hand the cradle to her since she's the only one who knew more of the metal, but Gintang refused, proposing a battle whose winner shall have the metal. Seto won, but before she could kill Gintang, he revealed that Mal Gu would kill her for that. She recognized Mal Gu as Darae's son, and knowing an alliance with him would lessen her problems, Seto met with him in the Outer Realm and proposed one.