30: Temptation

"Wh-where are you going?" Sana lightly furrowed her eyebrows seeing the black-haired girl making her way out of the hot spring, abandoning her previously cozy position as Eunmi dried herself off with her powers and put on her clothes again

"There's definitely a reason Hyera reacted that way, I'm gonna go talk to her." Eunmi replied while fixing herself.

"What about me? Am I coming with you?" the blonde girl raised one eyebrow.

"You haven't even gotten your tracker out yet, for Hamoralus' sake. Just take your time, will ya?" the younger girl rolled her eyes before tying her hair into a ponytail as she set out to look for the youngest girl among them, whom she guessed might not be hiding too far away. Sana gave one last look at Eunmi's back disappearing away from her, and though she didn't know what the matter was, she did know whatever she did was wrong enough to trigger such unexpected reaction from Hyera. And so, the blonde girl decided to head back in the hot spring.

-

Quiet sobs escaped the young brunette who was sitting with her back against a rock while she hugged her knees as if they were the only source of comfort she could find

Quiet sobs escaped the young brunette who was sitting with her back against a rock while she hugged her knees as if they were the only source of comfort she could find. Hyera hung her head low with both of her eyes shut tightly, causing more tears to brim them as her sight went blurry. Her grip on the sleeve of her shirt tightened, and the young girl silently cursed at herself for the fact that she still hadn't gotten over the pain and fear of her body being ravaged again.

"You're so...so so weak...." Hyera accused herself, the hatred for being unable to stand up for herself all these years growing even more. She buried her head deeper inside the space between her and her knees as she sobbed silently, but the girl's lone moment was interrupted when she heard faint footsteps coming from behind her. The brunette gasped softly and was about to arm herself with her blades only to be greeted with Eunmi appearing out from behind the rock she leaned against. "O-oh, i-it's you, Eunmi..." she eased herself and retracted her blades again.

The older girl looked at her with a tilted face while carefully making her way towards her, putting her hands behind her back. Eunmi gave Hyera a thin smile and silently asked for permission to sit by her side to make sure she didn't bother her comfort whatsoever, and when the younger girl gave a small nod and moved aside a bit, the black-haired girl carefully sat beside her.