15: A Blurry Goal

"When we get back, you better reflect yourself on what you did, Chaeyoung

"When we get back, you better reflect yourself on what you did, Chaeyoung." Sana growled and glared at the Blue Paragon. "You have gone down a dark path that will be hard for you to turn back on, you have become something you've always hated to be."

"Please, Chaeyoung, you....you still have a choice..." Mi Na added and reached out to hold Chaeyoung's cold right hand with her pair of warm ones, trying her best to give her fomer lover as much comfort as she could. "Don't let our promises and memories go to waste, don't....don't let our love go to waste..." she practically begged at this point, not caring how the others might be looking at her oddly.

Instead, Chaeyoung slowly retracted her hand away from Mi Na's, shattering the lady's heart even more while her eyes remained looking down.

"This is the path I have chosen, and this is the one true path set for me. I'm doing this not just for my sake, but for everyone else's." Chaeyoung replied monotonously.

"I don't think killing hundreds of civilians is backing up that point, Chaeyoung." Sana growled as her eyes glowed purple. Chaeyoung only looked at the Violet Fox for a short while and let out a small huff.

"You wouldn't understand it anyway. You haven't seen the bigger picture like I have. In time....you will see it....you will....."

-

A few hours had passed as the truck Jeong Yeon drove moved and turned to the left and to the right endlessly, the lady keeping her eyes focused in front on the road while Ji Won helped her wife out by looking out for any potential stalkers followi...

A few hours had passed as the truck Jeong Yeon drove moved and turned to the left and to the right endlessly, the lady keeping her eyes focused in front on the road while Ji Won helped her wife out by looking out for any potential stalkers following them from behind as the Crimson Eagle consistently looked at the truck mirrors.

Meanwhile, inside the trailer behind the couple of wives was instead filled with silence and a brief moment of the people inside looking at one another wordlessly as if they were communicating telepathically, not that Chaeyoung couldn't read their minds anyway. Haru and Saerang nearly dozed off and fell asleep numerous times considering the pretty long journey and just how ambient the scene was, but also because of the exhaustion consuming them after endless runs and struggles just to survive.