13: In The Ruins Of Busan

"Chaeyoung's been anticipating for the international meeting ever since words of it flew around the city

"Chaeyoung's been anticipating for the international meeting ever since words of it flew around the city. She's been waiting for us to gather together so she could wipe out most of our military forces!" Haru panickedly exclaimed.

"So she's been planning a lot...." Balmong spoke and took a deep breath. "She's making a move even the worst of terrorists wouldn't. Chaeyoung.....Chaeyoung is declaring war against the world...."

"What're we...what are we gonna do then?! We don't stand a chance against someone like her! She's like a god!" Saerang worriedly voiced out.

Balmong immediately pressed on his earbud walkie-talkie again and heard nothing but static noises, wishing the reception would be tolerable. Clearing his throat, he spoke as loud as he could.

"Mi Na, Jihyo, Jeong Yeon, anyone! Anyone! If you can- *static* if you can hear me, this is Balmong reporting! My disguise has been broken! S-she's here! She's here! I repeat, SON CHAEYOUNG IS IN BUSAN!!"

-

Smoke and clouds of darkness filled the chaos that ravaged Busan, and in the middle of it all this destruction, a certain woman named Son Chaeyoung stood on the rocky ground with small pants and sweaty forehead as she saved as much power as she co...

Smoke and clouds of darkness filled the chaos that ravaged Busan, and in the middle of it all this destruction, a certain woman named Son Chaeyoung stood on the rocky ground with small pants and sweaty forehead as she saved as much power as she could for herself. In front of her were the seven Hagari Warriors who were all ferociously growling at the Blue Paragon, each and every one of them generating emerald weapons out of their arms and wrists.

Chaeyoung turned a bit to her right and spotted many soldiers and civilians in the middle of evacuating out of the battle site, and somehow her urge to just flee and wipe out the military forces instead outgrew her pointless need of stopping the so-called 'children' in front of her, but she knew anyway they had to be taken care of one way or another.

Jungho looked around himself to make sure he and his friends were buying enough time for everyone else to escape as far as they could from Chaeyoung, and then he looked at his friends themselves as they nodded at one another, knowing very well it's either them or the innocent citizens of Busan. He faced Chaeyoung with fiery eyes and took a deep breath, frankly impressed by just how calm and composed she was compared to their nervous sweaty figures.