Chapter 3

Taehyung woke up from his sleep, groaning softly as he moved his body. His body is sore and tiring as he has been sleeping on the chair.

He opened his eyes, squinting when sunlight hits his face. He looked down, rather confused when he saw he was covered with a thick comforter.

He grunted, removing the thick cloth from his body.

"He... Left?" Taehyung asked himself as he gazed at the empty bed. His eyebrows twitched up something lied on the bed caught his eyes.

He got up from the chair, slowly making way to the bed. He picked up the something, which is a small note.

Mister,

I'm really grateful and happy as you keep your promise, didn't touch me. You're really a good mister. I hope we'll meet again because I need to return your coat to you. Thank you so much for your kindness!

Sincerely, Jungkook (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Taehyung's lips curved up, forming a small smile when he saw the cute emoji that Jungkook drew beside his name.

"Can't believe he drew such a cute emoji after crying crazily yesterday." Taehyung mumbled to himself, "Interesting..."

--------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!" Jungkook stepped inside his shabby apartment, locking the squeaky door carefully.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called out, tilting his head. He walked inside his brother's room, "Hyung?"

"Welcome home, kook." A weak voice could be heard behind Jungkook. The boy quickly turned over, smiling widely, "Junghyun hyung!"

The weak male smiled, but soon his smile fall when he saw Jungkook's outfit. "Why did you wear such revealing clothes?"

Jungkook gulped nervously, "I-I..."

Junghyun's face paled. "W-What kind of work did you apply?"

"I-I failed. I didn't get any work..." Jungkook muttered, fiddling his fingers. He yelped when Junghyung grabbed his hands.

"Don't tell me you sell your body-" "I didn't hyung!" Tears brimmed in Jungkook's eyes, "I-I'm not a prostitute!!"

"Prostitute? What are you saying kook? Tell me, what happened actually?" Junghyun desperately asked, pleading his brother, "I'm worried about you..."

"Y-Yesterday, I went to t-the club... They said they want to hire a bartender assistant so I go for it... Turns o-out they need a prostitute... S-So they s-stripped me..." Jungkook broke down, sobbing hardly.

Junghyun's hands fall. Tears also gathered in his eyes, "Y-You didn't get touch right?"

"I didn't! I-I promise I didn't!" Jungkook shook his head furiously, "The mister is so nice... He didn't touch me..."

He clutched the coat, "I don't want to talk about it anymore, hyung... I'll c-change my clothes now..." He walked away with small steps.

"Kook," Jungkook halted when Junghyun called him.

"Y-Yes hyung?"

"Stop tiring yourself. Don't bother about hyung anymore."

Jungkook quickly turned around, "Hyung! You're sick and I need to earn money to save you!"

"Don't waste your time anymore, kook. I'm dying-" "No you're not, hyung!!" Jungkook protested. Tears already streamed down from his eyes like a waterfall.

"Yes I am. The doctor told us, remember?" Junghyun asked, a sad smile decorated on his face.

Jungkook shook his head furiously, "If we got money, you'll surely be save! I will save you hyung! Don't worry!" The boy stomped away, rushing back to his room.

Junghyun watched his brother disappeared in front of his eyes. A loud sigh emitted from his mouth, "But... Hyung doesn't want to burden you, kookie..."

--------------------------------------------------

"So you're the new delivery boy?" A woman harshly asked Jungkook, arrogant laced in her tone.

"Y-Yes I am." Jungkook replied with his head tugged down.

He found a new job. And now here he is, in a restaurant.

"Great then. Remember you're just a delivery boy. Don't touch anything except the food that you need to deliver. I don't want you to dirty anything." The woman stated, eyes filled with disgust as she stared at Jungkook's worn out clothes.

Jungkook bite his lips, tears instantly filled in his eyes. He got these insults all the time but he choose to be silence. Not that he doesn't mind, it's because he doesn't even have the guts to talk back.

He's already grateful that someone actually hire him.

"I-I understand. So what should I do now?" Jungkook softly asked. He stumbled a bit when the woman harshly shoved a bag in his embrace.

"Deliver this food to the Kim Enterprise. The workers they ordered it. Go now. I expect you to be back in 30 minutes. If not, I'll cut off your salary!" She huffed, turning her heels and walked away.

Jungkook widen his eyes, quickly packed the food and put it inside the bag. He run out of the restaurant, running with rushed steps.

He needs his salary.

He needs to save his brother.