Chapter 29

Taehyung hasn't stopped smiling from the moment Jungkook told him he gained back some memories.

He's now driving. He spared glances at Jungkook from time to time, lips still curved up into a smile.

"Does your head still hurts baby?" Taehyung asked softly, fixing his gaze on the road again.

Jungkook shook his head, even though he knew Taehyung couldn't see him, "Not anymore hyungie!"

"That's great." Taehyung shortly replied.

Silence filled the car as no one speaks throughout the whole journey. It's around night when they reached home.

"Baby, come on-" Taehyung stopped when he saw Jungkook is snoring cutely now. A whipped smiled made way to his face, "Gosh, why are you so cute?"

Decided not to wake the peaceful boy up, Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt and got down from the car. He opened the door of the passenger side, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's legs and neck then carried the boy up.

Surprisingly, Jungkook is still in dreamland. He rubbed his cheeks against Taehyung's chest unconsciously, making him look more adorable.

Taehyung's heart fluttered in happiness, "God, I'm so in love."

-------------------------------------------------

"Baby, your birthday is around the corner! What type of gift do you want?" Taehyung asked the boy who's busy munching a cookie.

"Gift?" Jungkook tilted his head, widen up his eyes.

"You know, you can just tell Taehyung buy you another mansion. One day if he makes you angry, you can throw him away then live in that mansion!" Someone whispered to Jungkook's ear, grinning cheekily.

Taehyung growled, "Shut your mouth up before I kill you, Park Jimin."

Jimin just shrugged, leaning against the couch, "Little beauty loves my suggestion right?"

Jungkook fiddled the half bitten cookie in his hand, "But hyungie rarely makes me angry..."

"So don't listen to him, baby. Tell me, what present do you want?" Taehyung asked, gentleness filled in his tone.

Jungkook pursed his lips to a thin line, thinking hardly, "Can I have a garden? With many many Rosie planted there?"

Taehyung tried to press down the urge to roll his eyes when he heard rosie. He fake a smiled, "I thought you already have one Rosie?"

"But Rosie is lonely! She needs more friends!" Jungkook exclaimed cutely, lips puckered up.

"Can I say no, baby?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook pouted harder.

"O-Okay then..." Jungkook fiddled his fingers, disappointed written on his face. Tears started to fill in his doe eyes, looking as pitiful as possible.

Jimin who saw this sight just shake his head, "Just give him the Rosie, bitch. Roses won't cost you much money." He nudged his best friend with his elbow.

"But-" "Don't tell me you're jealous over Rosie?" Jimin asked, stifled a small laugh when he Taehyung's indescribable face.

"Come on, little beauty. I will buy you the Rosie." Jimin winked at the boy, "Your hyungie is just acting like a petty bitch."

"You can buy me Rosie?!" Jungkook's eyes lit up, lips no longer pouty, "Can I have 10 potted Rosie?"

"Well, I'm not as petty as your hyungie. I'm gonna buy you hundred pots of Rosie! Quickly thank me, little beauty."

"Thank you, handsome hyungie!" Jungkook smiled widely, hugging Jimin tightly.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, wanted nothing but to punch the smirking face of his best friend, "Baby, you sure you don't want any other present?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No! I only want Rosie!"

Jimin laughed loudly when he saw Taehyung froze in spot. "Serves you right, petty bastard."

….…………………………………………

Taehyung: *Put a blade against Jimin's neck* You better cancel all the Rosie order before I kill you.

Jimin: I ain't afraid of death, bitch.

Taehyung: Oh really? *Putting the blade against one of Jimin's Chanel bag* I'll make sure to craft some cute patterns on your bags if you don't cancel the order.

Jimin: ......

Jimin: ......

Jimin: *Kneeling down, intertwining his hands together* Please have mercy on my bags. I'll make sure no Rosie will appear in your house, your majesty.

 I'll make sure no Rosie will appear in your house, your majesty