End

1 year later...

"What is this, Lim?! This whole project is a mess! Are you out of your mind? Go change that dusty and rusty brain of yours before planning a project will you?!" Taehyung yelled loudly, almost like screaming as he slammed a file on the table.

Business men in the meeting room flinched at the loud voice. They stayed quiet, making the meeting room filled with dead silence.

Taehyung sighed loudly, rolling his eyes. "Moron! Can't you guys plan something greater, something neater before handing it to me?! You all are wasting my time!!"

Taehyung huffed at the dead silence of the meeting room. He was about to stand up, the loud banging voice of the door of the meeting room stopped him.

"Hyungie~" A small figure rushed inside, hugging the fuming male with his short arms, "Hyungie..."

"Baby..." Taehyung smiled and the tension in the room become lesser. Soon Taehyung's smiled dropped, "What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?" Taehyung sat back down on his seat, picking the boy up and placed him on his lap.

"H-Hyungie..." More tears slipped out from Jungkook's eyes, "I-I killed an ant..."

Taehyung's heart almost burst at the cuteness he's receiving. He decided to tease the boy further "Aww, the ant might have family. It's family is going to be mad at you."

Taehyung stifled a small laugh when Jungkook gasped out in shock, "T-Then what should I do?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure Angelina will forgive you."

Jungkook tilted his head, eyebrows furrowed, "Who's Angelina?"

"The ant's name!" Taehyung said, smiling a little when Jungkook giggled.

"Silly hyungie! Ant doesn't have names!" Jungkook giggled louder when Taehyung pinched his cheeks.

"Now you finally smiled. Smiling suits you more, baby." Taehyung rubbed his nose against Jungkook's, "Cutie."

Jungkook's face blushed in embarrassment. "B-But you can't change the fact I'm a crybaby!"

"You don't need to change it, baby. You look nice when you're crying too." Taehyung said, smirking a little, "Though I would like you to cry more when you're under me."

"Hyungie!" Jungkook slapped Taehyung's chest, "I'll be mad if you keep acting dirty dirty!"

"I won't like to see you be mad. Anger sex is the best." Taehyung said, laughing evilly when Jungkook whined loudly.

"Hyungie~"

The other business men in the meeting room just watch them acting lovey dovey, shaking their head in defeat.

Jungkook is their saviour, as he is the only one who can calm the hot tempered Kim Taehyung down.

But to Jungkook, Taehyung is his saviour as the male always able to stop his cry with different kind of ways.

Maybe sometimes Taehyung failed to make the boy happier, but Jungkook knew, Taehyung will always be there to wipe his tears.

THE END

…….………………….……………………
Here comes the end of 'Crybaby'! (。・//ε//・。) Hope you guys enjoyed it! New book will be out after my hiatus! Love ya ❤️❤️