Chapter 17

"Hyungie..."

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed in response. His eyes still fixed on the computer screen, hands busy typing the keyboard.

"Why can't I stay at house? I'm getting a little boring here..." Jungkook softly mumbled, fiddling his fingers on his lap.

Taehyung sighed, gaze averted from the computer to Jungkook, "Come here, baby."

Jungkook's face visibly flushed at the nickname that Taehyung gave him. He stood up from his seat, shyly walked towards the man.

His face turned ten times redder when Taehyung pulled him, placing him on his lap.

"You're boyfriend now, of course you need to stick with me all the time." Taehyung stated, tugging a stray hair behind Jungkook's ear.

"But I don't know what I could do here..." Jungkook pouted, "I want to talk with Rosie..."

Taehyung mentally rolled his eyes when he heard rosie. "You can talk to me, baby."

Jungkook's eyebrows creased to a frown, "But you're working!"

"I know, you can still talk to me! I'll reply you. You're my first priority, okay?"

Jungkook blushed hardly, nodding his head a little. Taehyung can't stop himself from smiling at the boy's cuteness.

"You're so cute my baby." Taehyung cooed, pecking Jungkook's cheeks twice. "I want to kiss you so bad." He whispered to Jungkook's ear, making the boy shivered hardly.

Taehyung smirked, leaning closer to Jungkook's lips. Just when he was about to kiss that cherry red lips of the boy, Jungkook stopped him.

"Y-You can't kiss me!" Jungkook covered Taehyung's mouth with his hands.

Taehyung frowned, removing Jungkook's hands from his mouth, "Why, baby?"

"My mommy once said, if I kiss a man more than three times, I'll get pregnant!"

Taehyung widen his eyes at the younger's statement. Just when he was about to speak further, he heard a laugh. A laugh that he's familiar with, but definitely not Jungkook's one.

The couple turned their heads to the source of sound.

Taehyung rolled his eyes when he saw the male on the couch, "What are you doing here, Chim?"

While Jungkook just stared at Jimin in confusion, "Who is he, hyungie?"

"It's me again!" Jimin stood up from the seat, "Nice to meet you, little beauty." He said to Jungkook, making the petite boy blushed.

"N-Nice to meet you too!" Jungkook softly said, trying to hide his red cheeks with his hands.

Jimin can't help but cooed. "Aww, so cute. Just now you said you'll get pregnant when you kiss a man thrice?"

Jungkook nodded his head, "Yes. My mommy told me that!"

Jimin laughed again. "Then will I get billions of children cause I kissed Namjoon hyung many times?" He nudged Taehyung with his elbow, "Hey pal, do you think I'll get a twins if I kiss with tongue?"

Taehyung growled, pushing Jimin away, "Stop saying these things, Park Jimin. There's a baby in the chatbox, okay?"

"Don't worry, the baby will soon become an adult~" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows, staring at Jungkook evilly while the boy still doesn't know what happened.

"Don't you dare, Park Jimin!" Taehyung warned his best friend, getting a shrug in return.

Jimin averted his gaze from his friend to Jungkook, "Hey little beauty, do you know you can actually get a twins if you kiss with tongue? Try it with Taehyung!"

Taehyung groaned, "Park Jimin!"

"Will I? Twins is cute! Hyungie, how to kiss with tongue?" Jungkook innocently asked, tugging Taehyung's shirt with his hands.

"I-I'll show you later." Taehyung said, letting out a cough at the end of his sentence.

Jungkook beamed, but soon his smile fall, "But I'll get pregnant..."

"You won't, little beauty. But you sure will get pregnant if Taehyung is inside you." Jimin stated.

"Inside me? How?" Jungkook tilted his head, asking softly.

"You want to know?" Jimin asked, earning a nod from Jungkook.

"Tell your hyungie to show you." Jimin winked at the boy.

Jungkook smiled, facing Taehyung, "Show me, hyungie!"

"Oh god," Taehyung grunted, glaring at Jimin, "Kindly get out of my office, Mr Kim-Park Jimin."

"Aww don't give me that glare. You'll thank me in the future. Goodbye, little beauty." Jimin waved at Jungkook, and the boy waved back.

The couple watched the male leave the door.

"How can you be inside me, hyungie?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung stared at the Bambi eyes of Jungkook, gulping nervously, "When is your birthday, baby?"

"1st of September. Why did you ask?"

"I'll show you how on that day. So right now, wait first, okay?" Taehyung asked and the boy nodded his head hardly.

"I'm excited to know!"