Chapter 5

"M-Mister?"

Taehyung doesn't know why. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Jungkook's tears and his innocent face.

He never thought he will meet the innocent bunny boy again.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, "Why are you on the floor-Wait..." He rushed forward, croching down, "What happened to your hand?"

He grabbed Jungkook's injured hand gently, staring the boy with his eyebrows raised up.

"I-I..." Jungkook flinched when he saw warning gaze from Kate, "I-I fell..." He lied.

"Fell?" Taehyung knew the boy was lying, but he decided to let it slip. For now, treating the boy's hand is more important.

"Stand up." Taehyung demanded.

"Huh?" The boy still doesn't know how to react. He stared at the male confusingly, yelping when Taehyung suddenly carried him in bridal style.

"L-Let me down..." Jungkook softly protested with a cute frown on his face.

Taehyung didn't bother him, walking straight to his office.

The employees were all stunned. They thought Taehyung will scold Jungkook for crying, even kicking Jungkook out of the company because of crying but how wrong they were.

"Who is that guy?" Kate's friend mumbled, making Kate gritted her teeth.

"Just a random faggot. But whoever he is, I won't let him get Taehyung."

--------------------------------------------------

Taehyung softly placed the boy on the fancy couch, "Sit here first. I'll call the doctor-" "N-No need!"

Taehyung's eyebrows quirked up, "No need?"

"Y-Yes... I-I'm not worth it..." Jungkook mumbled, tears brimmed in his eyes, "I need t-to go!"

Taehyung pinned the boy down, caging him in between his arms before the boy could move further, "Sit still. You won't able to leave this room without getting your hand bandaged."

Jungkook sniffled, finding Taehyung's deep demanding voice rather scary. But still, he shook his head, "I-I don't want!"

"You're a disobedient baby I see?" Taehyung gently hold Jungkook's chin, leaning closer to the boy's flawless face. He traced his fingers on Jungkook's wet cheeks, "I insist. I need to treat your hand first."

"P-Please! I don't w-want! I-If I don't go now, my boss will cut off my salary... M-My hyung... I-I..." The boy was panicked until he can't even speak properly. More tears produced in his eyes, rolling down from his cheeks.

"Hey hey, calm down first." Taehyung cupped his cheeks, "What do you mean she'll cut off your salary?"

"S-She said, if I didn't get back to the restaurant on time, I won't get my money... So please... I need to go..." Jungkook pleaded, sniffling.

"How much does she pay for you?"

"600 dollars a month..." Jungkook muttered, head tugged down.

"I'll pay you 6 millions if you treat your hand obediently." Taehyung said monotonously. Well don't be shocked, 6 million is nothing to a billionaire like Taehyung.

"6-6 millions?!" Jungkook widen his eyes, making his already wide Bambi eyes even wider. His cherry red lips slightly parted as he was fascinated by the amount of money.

Trust me, Taehyung already scream out of the cuteness that he received right now. Jungkook's shocked face look exactly like a human version of bunny who got suddenly 6 millions of baby carrot.

"N-No! I can't take your money!" Jungkook shook his head, frowning cutely.

Taehyung pursed his lips. If money doesn't work on Jungkook, then he has no choice but to threaten him.

"Do you know how important blood is to human body?"

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Great so now look at your hand. Can you see how much blood you're losing?"

Jungkook stated at his bloody hand. For a second he forgot his hand is still paining and bleeding. "Y-Yes..."

"Too bad. I was trying to safe you. I remember I got a cousin who called Jin died because he didn't treat his fingers right away after making them bleed. If you wanted to die then I'm not stopping you-" Taehyung's words was interrupted by a cute gasp from Jungkook.

"I-I don't want to die! Please save me, mister!" Jungkook cried out, tears again produced in his eyes.

Taehyung's lips curved up, forming a smile, "Sure. Stay still. I'll call Doctor to help you."

--------------------------------------------------

"Last piece..." The doctor picked out the last piece of glasses that stuck in Jungkook's hand flesh, "I'll applying alcohol to it, okay?"

The boy was still in daze. He sniffled, sobbing pitifully when the doctor clean the wound with alcohol. It's too painful for him.

After a long ages, Jungkook's hand was neatly bandaged. He continue sobbed, making Taehyung sighed.

"Aren't you thirsty? You cried so much." Taehyung softly patted Jungkook's head, getting a head shook from the boy.

"I-I need to go now. Thank you mister!" He stood up, bowing, "Thank you doctor too!"

The doctor smiled, "Just call me Jin hyung will do."

"Jin hyung?" Jungkook tilted his head, "I thought mister said you were-" "Oh, Jungkook, I'll drive you back. Let's go."

He dragged the boy out of his office quickly, earning many glances from the employees.

Taehyung walked fastly, and for Jungkook who have short legs find himself hard to follow his steps.

"M-Mister, can you slow down a bit?"

Taehyung immediately slow down, walking normally, "Sure. I'll send you back now."

Jungkook nodded his head, "Thank you!"