Chapter 12

"Here's your breakfast, hyungie~"

Jungkook placed a plate of scrambled eggs and toast in front of Taehyung. The male frowned, "I told you don't need to do anything in this house right?" He gently grabbed Jungkook bandaged hand, "Your hand still hasn't recovered."

"It's okay, hyungie! It doesn't hurt anymore!" Jungkook cutely exclaimed.

Taehyung pursed his lips, sighing softly "Last time you said you fell, and hyungie clearly knows you didn't. Who hurt you?"

Jungkook bite his bottom lips, "No one-" "Now you work under me and I have all the rights to know who hurt my housekeeper. Tell me now."

Seeing the boy still hesitating, Taehyung quickly say, "If you lie to me again, I'll cut off your salary."

Jungkook clutched Taehyung's sleeve, "Please don't hyungie!" He puckered his lips, muttered, "One of your employee named Kate hurt me..."

"That bitch..." Taehyung muttered, "How did she hurt you until you bleed so much?"

"S-She..." Tears brimmed in Jungkook's eyes, "She stepped my hand with her heels, and below my hand was sharp glasses... That's why..."

Taehyung's heart clenched. It must be so painful for him... He thought.

"You'll come with me to the company today." Taehyung stated, gesturing Jungkook to sit beside him.

Jungkook sat down, "Why?" He tilted his head, asking softly.

"For watching a show." Taehyung stated, lips curved up forming a smirk.

Jungkook blinked his eyes, "I don't understand you, hyungie."

"You will. Once you reached the company, you will understand."

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook walked along with Taehyung, feeling insecure when he saw everyone staring at him.

"Hyungie..." He softly tugged Taehyung's sleeves and the male stopped walking.

Taehyung hummed, "What's wrong?"

"Why do they keep staring at me?" Jungkook fiddled his fingers, eyes turning glossy, "Am I weird?"

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's fluffy cheeks, "You're not. Stop worrying your little head with these useless thoughts." He flicked Jungkook's forehead, making the boy pouted.

"Meanie." Jungkook rubbed his red forehead, glaring at Taehyung angrily. Well, Jungkook thought himself looks scary with that glare but actually he looks like a cute bunny who's throwing a tantrum.

Taehyung stifled a small laugh. "Come on, let's walk, shall we?" He intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's, making the boy blushed a little.

Jungkook nodded his head shyly and they walked together. They took the elevator and reached the tenth floor.

"Hyungie, I thought your office is on sixty nine floor?"

"I need to meet someone first." Taehyung winked at Jungkook, making the boy blushed again.

He tugged his head down, following Taehyung's steps obediently. His mind was still in daze.

"Mr Kim~~"

Jungkook snapped his head up when he heard a familiar voice. His body visibly trembled when he saw Kate walking closer to them.

Kate shoots Jungkook a glare, then again out on a smile as she stared at Taehyung. "Mr Kim!! Why are you here?"

"I'm searching for you." Taehyung faked a smile, "Can I get a glasses of water?"

"Sure!" Kate smiled widely, running away to get a cup of water then again run back to Taehyung, "Here, Mr Kim."

Taehyung smirked, grabbing the glasses of water. He slammed the glasses on the floor, smashing the fragile object into pieces.

Everyone flinched at the loud clear scattering voice.

"Kneel down." Taehyung demanded the woman, "I said kneel down!!"

Kate obliged, kneeling down. Her body slightly trembled, smiling nervously when he saw Taehyung's cold gaze, "W-What's wrong, Mr Kim?"

"Place your hand on the glasses." Taehyung said, pointing his index finger on the sharp objects.

Kate gulped a huge lump in her throat. She doesn't want to follow Taehyung's command, but she for sure knew the consequences of not following Taehyung's demand. She slowly placed her hand on the glasses, "N-Now what?"

Taehyung turned his head, facing Jungkook, "Step on her hand, kook."

Jungkook gasped, "No! It will hurt her-" "Who cares? She didn't care about you before stepping your hand too! Why should you care about her?"

Jungkook shook his head, eyes getting teary, "I-I can't do that..."

"Step her hand. Don't make me repeat, kook."

Jungkook whimpered when he heard Taehyung's cold voice. He sniffled, staring at the woman on the floor with his Bambi eyes.

He hesitated for a second, again shaking his head. He clutched Taehyung's shirt, "N-No... Please, hyungie... I-Its bad..."

Taehyung sighed in defeat, "Why are you so kind?" He hugged the boy, patting his back, "Alright alright, I won't force you now. Don't cry anymore..."

Jungkook nodded his head, burying his head deep inside Taehyung's chest.

With Jungkook still in his embrace, Taehyung walked forward, stepping his shoes on Kate's hand, smiling satisfyingly when he heard Kate screamed loudly.

He applied more pressure on it, making the woman beg, "P-Please stop..."

Taehyung scoffed, "You deserve it, bitch. You made the wrong decision. You can bully whatever people you want but not my Jungkook. Bear that in mind."

"