Chapter 8

"So how's he?"

"Well, aside from a little underweight and high fever, he's doing just fine. Gotta let him eat as much as possible after he recovers from the fever." Seokjin wrote something on his clipboard, pushing his spectacle up as he stared at his brother.

Taehyung nodded his head stiffly, sitting down on the bed. His gaze fixed on the boy that slept on his bed, sighing softly.

"-hyung, Taehyung!" Taehyung snapped his head up, feeling confused when he saw Seokjin's pissed face.

"What?" He asked.

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Here I thought I was the only one who got whipped for Yoongi, turns out you're whipper than me. Wait whipper? Is there any word call whipper? Oh whatever, I'm sure you know what I mean." The older male shrugged.

Taehyung pursed his lips, staring at his overreacting brother with his eyebrows raised.

"You can leave now hyung. You're too loud." Taehyung said, hand made way to Jungkook's cheeks as he caressed the smooth surface.

"Brat-" Taehyung frowned, signalling the male who wants to yell to be quiet.

Seokjin let out a scoff, "I know I know! I'm a doctor and I know I need to be quiet when my patient is resting! So protective and possessive! Brat!" He whispered yelled everything before stomping away angrily.

Taehyung just shook his head in defeat, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm the hyung or him."

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook stirred in his sleep. He scrunched his nose, doesn't like how the sunlight was hitting his face. He pouted, slowly opened his eyes.

He yawned, stretching his body. He never slept on such a soft bed. He sat up, loving how the bed sink when he add pressure on it.

His whole body is sore, head is heavy like it filled with stones. "W-Where am I?" He whimpered in fear as he stared at the luxurious interior design of the room.

He screamed out when he saw someone sleeping beside him. "M-Mister?!"

The male laying beside Jungkook groaned in his sleep. He grunted, slowly getting up from the bed, "Morning, Jungkook."

"Mister? W-Why are you here?" Jungkook asked, curling himself to a ball as he stared at Taehyung who started stretching his body.

"It's my house, kook." Taehyung shortly replied, ruffling his hair with his fingers.

"Kook..." Jungkook mumbled, eyes getting teary. This nickname reminded him of his brother, "W-Where is my brother?!"

"He's dead. The doctor announced it. His body got sent to the morgue." Taehyung stared at the male in pity.

Jungkook let out a loud cry, sobbing hardly, "W-Why did he commit suicide? I-I got no o-one in this world anymore... I can save him..."

Taehyung sighed. He decided to give the crying boy some time to calm himself down. He picked up a letter on the nightstand and handed it to the boy, "This letter, we found it in your brother's clothes. It's for you, Jungkook."

Jungkook wipes off his tears, accepted the letter with shaky hands. "F-For me?"

"Yes. I'll give you time to calm yourself first. Need anything just call me." With that, Taehyung walked out of the room.

" With that, Taehyung walked out of the room