Chapter 4

Jungkook panted. He ran all the way to the Kim Enterprise and he only got 10 minutes left. He found the interior design of the huge company fascinating and he badly want to admire them but he can't.

"Send it to the tenth floor..." He read the small note that another chef left for him. He quickly took the elevator, reaching tenth floor swiftly.

Maybe it's the lunchtime so when Jungkook reached the tenth floor, many employees are chatting, gossiping around.

Jungkook's face paled.

He knew who ordered the food but he doesn't know how does the person look like.

"Hello?" Jungkook said, but his soft voice couldn't be heard in the wide space.

"Hello!" He tried again but not one noticed him.

He panicked. Tears filled in his eyes, what should he do?

"Oh look what we have here?" Jungkook snapped his head up when he feel someone walking towards him.

It was a girl. She wore thick make up and wear tight dress, typical bitch in fanfiction. She hold a cup of coffee in her hands, staring Jungkook unamusingly.

"Why does a filthy delivery boy like you doing here?" She asked.

Her works makes Jungkook's heart clenched. "H-Hello, I'm looking for someone call Kate. She ordered the food." He said, lifting the bag of food up.

"I'm Kate." She stated, smirking slightly.

Jungkook's eyes lit up in happiness. "Here's your food!" He smiled a little, handing the bag to Kate.

Kate's smirk went wider as an idea came up in her mind. "Place it there will do." She pointed at a table not far from them.

"Okay..." Jungkook walked forward, "Ahh!" He yelped when he tripped over something, more like someone's leg. The bag of food landed on the floor with a loud thud, the food inside it probably not edible anymore.

His fall earned attention from the other workers. Now everyone was staring at him, gossiping around but no one helps him.

"You little piece of shit! You ruined my food!" Kate yelled, making Jungkook flinched.

The pity boy clearly knows it was Kate who make him tripped but he could do nothing. "I-I'm so sorry..." He quickly stood up, bowing hardly.

"Well, I'm not a petty person. I'll forgive you," Kate said, getting a smile from the boy in return.

"Thank you so much!" Jungkook quickly thanked the woman.

Kate just smirked, taking her purse out, "How much is the food?"

"30 dollars..." Jungkook stated.

The woman took 30 dollars out of her purse and Jungkook just about to take the money from her, she dropped the money to the floor.

"Oops! I dropped the money. How careless I am!" Kate fakely exclaimed and the innocent bunny still thought the woman wasn't intentional to drop her money.

"It's okay..." He quickly crouched down, but what Kate said later makes him felt so humiliated.

"Look at you, picking up the money like a good dog. I think you never even seen such a great amount of money did you?" She laughed mockingly, other employees also laugh along with her.

Jungkook bites his lips, trying not to cry at the humiliation he received. He picked up the cash one by one.

He thought the woman was done playing with him.

But how wrong he is.

His whole body flinched when the woman dropped her cup of coffee on the floor.

"My hands are so disobedient today. Keep dropping things. Clean it up for me also."

"Y-Yes..." Jungkook's voice trembled. He picked up the scattered glasses carefully, afraid to get hurt by the sharp objects.

"Ahh!!" He screamed in pain. The crazy woman stepped his hand with her heels, and below his hand were sharp glasses.

A small pool of blood instantly formed. Jungkook could feel the broken glasses stabbed through his hands.

"S-Stop... P-Please... I beg y-you..." Tears can't stay in Jungkook's eyes anymore. They fall freely from his eyes.

He whimpered loudly when the woman add pressure on stepping his hand, more blood slipped out from his hand but he could do nothing.

"Beg louder. I didn't hear you!" Kate stated.

People around them didn't help the poor boy on the floor. They just watched the scene silently, like how they always did.

"P-Please-" "Why everyone is gathering here?" A deep voice was heard out of the crowd.

Hearing the familiar voice, Kate quickly removed her heels from Jungkook's hand, "Mr Kim~" she walked forward, leaving Jungkook behind.

"Sir Taehyung~ Why are you here?" Kate asked with his high pitched voice.

"What do you think? It's my company." Taehyung replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes. His eyebrows met each other as he heard someone crying. "Who the hell is crying?"

No one speaks. They all just pointed at Jungkook, who's still in daze, crying while blowing air on his bloody hand. He snapped out of his own little world when he felt his surroundings was extremely quiet.

He raised his head up, eyes widening when he saw Taehyung's ocean deep eyes.

"M-Mister?"