Chapter 28

"This...is our house, Jungkook..."

Jungkook nodded his head hesitantly, looking around the fancy mansion as he just got discharged from the hospital.

"I live here with you?" Jungkook asked, pointing himself then to Taehyung.

Seeing the cute confused face of Jungkook, Taehyung smiled, "Come on, sit on the couch first. I'll tell you what happened."

Jungkook sat down on the couch with confused mind, "How long did I live with you?"

"More than 7 months, I think?" Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook, "Okay, so which part of your past you want to listen?"

"How did I end up living with you?" Jungkook asked.

"First of all, you took a job in the bar then got forcefully dragged to be a prostitute." Taehyung said, earning a gasp from the boy. "Don't worry, you didn't get touch. I save you. We again meet each other in my company. Then after the meet, you suddenly called me, saying your brother committed suicide..." Taehyung stopped saying anything when he saw tears in Jungkook's eyes.

"It's okay, hyung. You can say it further." Jungkook smiled, with tears still in his eyes.

"Okay... After your brother's death, you lost all your jobs. So I offered you to be my housekeeper and you gladly accepted my offer." Taehyung's lips curved up, forming a small smile, "Then we started falling for each other, and you confessed to me, then we are boyfriends!"

"But how did I lost my memories?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head sideways.

Taehyung sighed, "Some bastard hit your head. But don't worry, he got what he deserves from me."

Jungkook nodded his head, "I don't know whether I should ask this question or not..." He fiddled his fingers.

"You can ask whatever you want, kook." Taehyung smiled, patting Jungkook's head with his hand.

"D-Did we... Did we kiss before?" After asking this question, Jungkook's face visibly flushed red.

Taehyung coughed a little, clearing his throat, "Y-Yeah we did."

Jungkook buried his face into his palm, muttering cutely, "Sorry if the question is too sudden..."

"It's okay, kook. I told you, you can ask whatever you want. Don't treat me as a stranger." Taehyung stated.

Jungkook removed his palm from his face, nodding, "Okay, hyungie."

Taehyung's heart fluttered at the cute hyungie from Jungkook, "Great. Obedient baby~" he cooed, making Jungkook blushed again.

-------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going, hyungie?" Jungkook buckled the seat belt, sparing glances at Taehyung time to time.

"To the amusement park, baby. You love there." Taehyung said, "Plus, it's our first dating place." He winked at Jungkook, making the boy blushed again.

"Why did I blush so frequently when I'm with hyungie?" Jungkook asked himself, but it's totally audible for Taehyung.

"Maybe because you still love me?" Taehyung replied Jungkook's question and the boy blushed harder.

"Maybe..." He mumbled. Jungkook need to admit, there's butterflies in his tummy right now.

… < * > …

"Can we ride the ferris wheel, hyungie?" Jungkook softly asked, tugging Taehyung's sleeves with his right hand, another hand holding a bunny cotton candy.

You're right, they're in the amusement park.

"Ferris wheel? No more rollercoaster?" Taehyung teased, laughing a little when he saw Jungkook got confused.

"Alright alright, I won't tease you again. Let's go shall we?"

Jungkook nodded his head eagerly, "Let's go hyungie!"

-------------------------------------------------

"Wow, it's so pretty down there!" Jungkook cutely exclaimed. His palm was placed on the glasses window (?) of the ferris wheel, his eyes sparkled as he stared at the view below them, "Hyungie, look at that pretty lights! It's so beautiful, right?"

"Right, so fucking beautiful." Taehyung mumbled with his gaze fixed on Jungkook but not the beautiful view.

Jungkook who noticed Taehyung's gaze can't help but blushed again, "S-Stop staring at me, hyungie."

"Sorry, can't help myself staring at beautiful things." Taehyung shrugged, acting like a total playboy.

He sat down, patting the seat beside him, "Come on, you've been standing for ages. Sit down and take a rest, baby."

Jungkook sat down, again playing with his fingers, "Hyungie," he called out, earning a hum from the male, "You said this is our dating place, what did we do last time? Did you take a ferris wheel ride again?"

Taehyung chuckled softly, "No we didn't, baby. You insisted to take a rollercoaster ride."

Jungkook gasped, "Yeah! I forgot to take it! It's fun!"

"And it's embarrassing." Taehyung face palmed himself, "Last time I puked after riding it as I'm afraid of these extreme activities," Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheeks, "You crybaby cried out furiously as you said you made me puke that much."

"I cried?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head. Suddenly, he felt like something is stabbing his head. He hold his forehead with his hands, eyebrows furrowed. Closing his eyes, he shook his head softly when he flashback started playing in his mind.

"Hyungie, you're so slow!! Faster!!" Jungkook dragged the male, whining loudly.

"Alright alright." Taehyung walked faster, "So whatcha wanna play right now?"

"Rollercoaster!!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly, "Let's go, hyungie!"

.
.
.

"Are you okay hyungie?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I'm okay-" Taehyung again vomited.

Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes when he saw Taehyung's state, "I'm sorry, hyungie... We shouldn't take the rollercoaster ride."

Taehyung flushed the toilet, forcing a smile out, "It's okay, baby."

"B-Baby?" Jungkook stammered. He doesn't know why his heard fluttered in happiness when he heard this nickname.

Taehyung who realised himself called Jungkook baby quickly said, "I'm sorry! It just slipped out of my mouth-"

Jungkook's giggle interrupted his sentence. "It's okay, hyungie! Baby sounds cute to me!"

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked worriedly, placing his hands on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes back, tears filled in his eyes. He smiled a little, a tear slowly slipped out of his eye, "I think I gain some memories back..."