Mac and cheese and meanies

TW: brief mentions of abuse/ starvation
(I'll put a warning before that part so you can skip that paragraph if you want want to read the rest )

'Come on Wanda.' I held out my hand and she took it so I walked her towards my room. 'Don't cry.' I said gently wiping her tears and pulling her into a hug. 'Are you tired?' She hesitated then shook her head. 'Don't lie to me.' She tilted her head down and nodded. I let go of her and walked towards my closet, Wanda whined and looked at me with the cutest pout. 'I'm not leaving I just want to grab you some clothes can you take those off and put them in the basket please?' She nodded and started pulling up her shirt so I hid in the closet to give her privacy and picked out an oversized shirt I used to like but Tony said I looked hot in it so I never wore it again along with some black shorts.

'Okay here's some new clothes I say throwing them on the bed. 'Let me know when your done.' After about two minutes I heard a whine. 'You okay?' I heard another small sound so I peeked my head out and saw Wanda practically buried by the shirt trying to find the holes. 'Aw honey you're so cute.' I coo with a slight laugh. 'Can I help?' I saw the shirt move so I assumed she was nodding but when she whispered 'pwease' my heart melted and I managed to guide her through the shirt. 'Don't you look adorable? You ready for sleepy time.' She nodded so I lifted the duvet so she could slide in I folded it back over her and tucked her into my bed. 'Comfy?' She nodded trying to fight to keep her eyes open. 'Go to sleep love.' I brushed her hair out of her face and before I knew what I was doing leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I was about to apologise but I saw the corners of her mouth curl into the cutest smile as she sighed warmly and fell asleep.

I realised I didn't ask her what she wanted for lunch and didn't know what to make but I made some Mac and cheese for myself and made sure there would be some left overs and if she didn't want any, one of the boys definitely would. No one was around yet they all just turned up within the next twenty minutes for food. When I heard footsteps I assumed it was Tony as he'd usually come down first but these footsteps were different I smiled when I saw Wanda in the corner. 'Hi did you have a good nap?' She nodded rubbing her eye. 'Do you like Mac and cheese?' She just shrugged and looked at the chair I patted it and she came and sat next to me. 'Okay try this and let me know if you like it.' I placed some pasta onto the fork and brought it up to her mouth. She swallowed it and nodded happily so I grabbed her a bowl and served up some more pasta for her. 'That's not fair when I asked to try some of your food you punched me on the arm.' Clint complained making Wanda giggle.

This next paragraph is one with the TW so skip if u want/need to

After a few bites Wanda started pushing the food around.  'Do you like it? I can make you something else.' She shook her head and went to eat some more but I put my hand over hers. 'Don't eat it if you don't like it it's okay.' She shook her head again. 'I like it I just can't eat more... I sowwy.' I could tell by her face they punished her using food probably by starving her or hurting her if she didn't eat. 'Hey it's okay, you won't ever be in trouble for not eating everything, you just eat whatever you can as long as you try it I'm happy. Are you done?' She nodded so I took our plates away and cleaned them.

TW OVER
'Why don't you go watch some tv while I get some work done?' Wanda nodded and left the room so Nat went to her office. Wanda put on a cartoon and was bobbing her head along to the song they were singing but when she heard footsteps she panicked and switched it to the cooking channel. 'Thanks kid.' Tony snatched the remote off Wanda and fell back onto the couch. 'Hey.' Wanda whimpered quietly but Tony still heard. 'Don't you have a village to terrorise or something? Because I don't let psychos touch my tv especially dumb teens like the Scarlett witch.' Wanda ran to the only safe person she could trust. 'Nat.' Wanda sobbed knocking on the door. 'What- oh honey come here.' Nat picked up the little and rubbed her back swaying gently.

'Can you take some deep breaths for me?' Wanda took shaky breaths until she calmed down again. 'Good girl, now what made you so sad?' Nat asked gently. 'He mean an' d'en stole tv.' At that moment Nat had to take deep breaths to stop her from acting on the thoughts in her mind at whoever upset Wanda. 'Do you know who it was?' Wanda just shrugged so Nat carried Wanda into the living room and and that's when she saw the not so genius guy who decided to mess with her. 'What the hell do you think you're playing at Tony?!' She placed Wanda down and stormed over to him. 'Watching TV.' He smirked. 'Wanda was watching first give me the remote.' He shook his head with a proud smile which quickly turned to shock when Nat grabbed his shirt pinning him to the seat.

'We both know you don't watch tv in the middle of the afternoon, your only doing this to upset Wanda. Which you did, congratulations now you get to deal with me now you give the remote back then give a sincere apology that Wanda is happy with, or i will shove your suit thrusters so far up your ass you launch yourself to Uranus.' Usually Nat would've given a more violent threat but Wanda was in the room so she refrained but to her surprise it still worked. The billionaire placed the remote in Nat's hand and apologised to the little who nodded and giggled to Nat. 'Upset her again and you'll see what happens.' Tony nodded and retreated to the lab. 'You okay? He can be mean sometimes.' Nat apologised. 'Mhm meanie.' Wanda nodded with a huff. 'Yeah he's a big old meanie.' The assassin chuckled in response.

'What were you watching before?' Nat pointed the remote at the tv before flicking through the cartoons until Wanda started bobbing to the singing. 'I guess this one.' Nat chuckled as she lifted Wanda onto the sofa before leaving again Wanda let out a small whine but didn't make a fuss she knew Nat needed to work, but to her surprise Nat came back with a blanket and a folder full of her work. she placed the blanket over Wanda before settling into her work occasionally looking up to see Wandas cute interactions as she pointed out all the hidden items on screen and sang along with the songs.